with your help their could be possible treatment for eye floaters

ctn2003

I am a suffer of eye flouters as im shure many obsidian fans are so i though id though id try and raise awarness of a charity for research on a new drug - and or possble eye drop that could possbley treat them as their are no real treatments at the momment without surgery.

But their could be a safe treatment in out mist if you wish to donat.

http://www.gofundme.com/floaters

I too suffer from floaters.  I find a good flush helps to get rid of the worst of it, but there is still a residue left even after that.  Good luck in your quest.

Thank you very mutch ill give it a shot why not might get ride of the couple of have.

You mean to say that's the same little guy floating from left to right every day and if you try to focus on him he dissapears. I thought it was just dirt or specs of whatever on the outside of your eyeball magnified, not a permanent kinda thing.

Well yes but however doset seem to go away with a computer. and outside - and mine are weird black specks

I too suffer from floaters. I find a good flush helps to get rid of the worst of it, but there is still a residue left even after that. Good luck in your quest.

Thank you very mutch ill give it a shot why not might get ride of the couple of have.

Psst, he was talking about his poop.

• Like 1

''Fun'' eye related fact, I know several people who got a lens separation/shift from shooting rifles with too much recoil, they literally couldn't see straight anymore. So next time a friend of yours offers you to shoot an elephant rifle with killer recoil - think again. And get your eyes checked after accidents that involved a lot of G's.

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 1

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

I too suffer from floaters. I find a good flush helps to get rid of the worst of it, but there is still a residue left even after that. Good luck in your quest.

How dare you sir!  

• Like 1

It's like tinnitus, you get used to it.

A few people get tinnitus pretty bad though, and it can impact the quality of their life.

Personally I get vertigo from time to time, which can significantly limit my activity. You don't really get used to it; just learn to tolerate it.

• Like 2

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

A few people get tinnitus pretty bad though, and it can impact the quality of their life.

Personally I get vertigo from time to time, which can significantly limit my activity. You don't really get used to it; just learn to tolerate it.

I've had tinnitus my entire life, and I would say that I am used to it, but I have to have some background noise such as music or TV when I go to sleep or sometimes the noise will keep me awake all night.

• Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

I've had tinnitus my entire life, and I would say that I am used to it, but I have to have some background noise such as music or TV when I go to sleep or sometimes the noise will keep me awake all night.

I had that for wile when i was about 17 whats wird is one day it just disapeard i wish my flouters whould :/

How dare you sir!  

Not really funny but my parents said the same thing :/ not well known eye problom but one day if this Gofundme works out we may not have to worry about it as mutch

Thank you for reminding me that I have eye floaters. I forgot about them and didn't noticed them for the past months. Now they are back.

• Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

''Fun'' eye related fact, I know several people who got a lens separation/shift from shooting rifles with too much recoil, they literally couldn't see straight anymore. So next time a friend of yours offers you to shoot an elephant rifle with killer recoil - think again. And get your eyes checked after accidents that involved a lot of G's.

Wow good thing i dont use guns in real life after that story im never using a gun EVER

Thank you for reminding me that I have eye floaters. I forgot about them and didn't noticed them for the past months. Now they are back.

Awww im sorry bro but at least you give me hope for mine they might diapear agean like they did before i got new ones last few weeks. - well... if you wish the Gofundme is trying to make a Treatment to wher you just may be cured. :D using a enzym/eye drop and them their gone.

I had tinitus untill I fell asleep drunk up against a speaker (at least that's what I thought happened, legendary bender for a young Gorgon) I woke up deaf, well hearing impared, not enough to bother with hearing aids, in my right ear and free of tinitus. 

I don't recommend anyone emulate this approach. 

• Like 1

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.