[435] Spider Queen should really be "grouped" with the others

Starwars

Question

-I guess this is not a bug per say but I've managed to pull the rest of the spiders in that room a few times with the Queen staying down in her corner, not reacting. This makes it so I can engage her alone in a fight which seems a bit silly.

-Also, I'm sure this has been mentioned before but the Queen's size and the pathfinding difficulties makes the fight play out rather awkwardly at times. The Queen tends to skitter around madly behind the myraid of other spiders (playing on Hard) but not being able to do much. A workaround could be to have her have some sort of ranged attack that she can fire off from behind her little "army", dunno.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

3 answers to this question

Also, I'm sure this has been mentioned before but the Queen's size and the pathfinding difficulties makes the fight play out rather awkwardly at times. The Queen tends to skitter around madly behind the myraid of other spiders (playing on Hard) but not being able to do much.

Very much this. They reduced beetle sizes for this reason, and I think they should reduce spider sizes too.

Edited by Sensuki