[435] Druid wildshape occasionally bugs out

Starwars

Question

-I'm playing a Druid at the moment and sometimes, and I've not noticed any real consistancy here, Wildshape just won't fire when I try to switch it on. The button doesn't respond (doesn't turn blue or whatever to indicate I've pushed it). This has happened once with the Arcane Veil for my wizard also. 

-Using the Wolf shape, my knockdown ability isn't there (though it *was* there when I first started playing, not sure when it disappeared)

-I've had a few instances of the Wildshape model (wolf in this case) be put on top of the original character model. So it looks as though my human character is running around inside the wolfshape if that makes sense. The human character doesn't go away when I switch to the wolfshape. Again, no idea what triggers this unfortunately.

Edited by Starwars

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

1 answer to this question

I wanted to report the same.

Tried a Druid with the Cat Wildshape.

Sometimes the shift doesn't work no matter how often I click, but 5 seconds later it works.

Then after I use the fast attack ability of the Wildshift form the button disappears forever, resting does not return it.