How many Members allowed in a Party? +Saber Hilts

Just wondering if anyone knows if KOTOR 2 will allow more than 3 people in a party? I hope we can have at least 5 or more.... That would make for some sweet battles.

I've heard about Obsidian adding new lightsaber colors - What would those be? Orange, White, Aqua? Maybe we'll be allowed to "create" a color shade from a pallet or something?

Also, is there any information on customizing lightsaber hilts? Something similar to Jedi Academy where we can choose our hilt would be nice.

3 party members is fine. 5 would be way too many. i think large parties are too hard to manage, especially in combat with the poor AI, and i don't really want to hold their hand all the time. Not to mention, it would really clutter the place up - it'd be murder trying to navigate them around small areas. they still tend to get stuck on 'scenery' or go in the wrong direction. 5 npcs would drive me crazy.

you and 2 npcs are fine to handle, you + 4 would be too many, i think you and 3 others would be about right.

The option to choose your light sabre hilt in jedi academy was i nice option, but wether or not its in kotor 2 will remain to be seen.

A palet to choose your light sabre colour would be a welcomed option as it would allow for much more customisation and it will make your light sabre seem more personnal

I think 3 party member is fine. As for colours, i dont think they should go over the top with the number of colours! :ph34r:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Lightsaber hilts shouldn't be on the priority 'to-do' list but I would like to see more personal designs. More colours are fine but useless to me since I invariably pick red :p i did like the orange crystal though.

I'd rather it be a party of unlimited since depending on npc choices and what not. I hate artififcal sizes limits.

Wouldn't that lead to balance issues?

On the subject of saber hilts, can we have them a bit smaller, please? Or were saber hilts bigger 4000 years before the films?

I'd like to see White sabres, maybe silver, gold and black! Black sabre would rule :D

Best colours for original were the turquoise of the MotF and double bladed blue sabre. Looked so good!

Son of a bitch...here come the sabre color threads...

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta