Eternity High levels spells video (includes level 12 spells)

ryukenden

I found a video on youtube and RPG Shack was able to make a video about high level spells. I though its interesting to see what the high level spells look like. I didn't get a chance to test them in-game myself. Not sure what he did to get the characters to level 12.

WARNING: VISUAL SPELLS SPOILERS. High level spells is not meant for sensitive virgin eyes. Watch at your disclosure.

Here is the link. He also made some for other class too.

The link below is druid. 

Chanter

In this video, he complain that chanting takes too long for high level spell to appear. 

Cipher

There is ranger and rogue too.

Edit: add warning.

Edited by ryukenden

Didn't look, don't want to see. Spoiler?

EDIT: I know it's the backer beta forums ("BEWARE OF SPOILERS") but a visual spoiler tag does do wonders. I mean no ill, just thinking the game is getting closer and closer to release.

@Mods: Will this "Backer Beta" category be archived/closed/KS Backer-closed (something like SA) or stay open?

Edited by Osvir
  • Like 1

I've had a whizz round the wiki, most of what I cover is already on there. There's no new monsters/armour/potions etc, in the videos. I spend most of the time talking through skills then beating up Medreth and his gang. Wanted to have a play and show off some cool flashy stuff, but by all means I can understand wanting to not watch :)

For example, druid spells: http://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Druid_spell

• Like 1

You read my post.

You have been eaten by a grue.

In this video, he complain that chanting takes too long for high level spell to appear. 

Too long compared to other classes, yeah. Aefyllath Ues Mith Fyr being bumped up from 1st to 3rd level chant is a little bananaramas. But to be fair, it is OP as all hell so it's not a terrible move!

Lovely spoiler warning at the top, glad people are getting something from them. Ofc, if they devs see these and want me to take them down, they've just gotta ask. Not gonna be previous about it :)

You read my post.

You have been eaten by a grue.

Too long compared to other classes, yeah. Aefyllath Ues Mith Fyr being bumped up from 1st to 3rd level chant is a little bananaramas. But to be fair, it is OP as all hell so it's not a terrible move!

Lovely spoiler warning at the top, glad people are getting something from them. Ofc, if they devs see these and want me to take them down, they've just gotta ask. Not gonna be previous about it :)

If you want regularly use high level invocations then you need use fast chants, which aren't as effective longer chants, but fact that it takes only half to third of the time to invoke invocations often compensates quite much. But I like also the fact that you can make chanter effective passive buffer by using those long duration chants.

• Like 1

Yeah I just use two-part chants myself rather than longer ones. Longer ones don't seem worth it ?

I would say they have worth if you want chanter to be passive, but I myself like to play with very active chanter, so I don't have much experience with chant focused chanter.