My movie idea

Spectre1

I have an idea for a movie where the private prison industry are the antagonists. The bad guy would be a typical evil narcissist CEO.

It would be set in a future America where the private prison industry routinely sets people up for crimes they didn't commit and uses their financial resources to bribe the courts. Individuals considered undesirable would be overwhelmingly targeted. This is used as a means to oppress those populations and keep them impoverished.

The protagonist would be a brave courageous secret agent individual with incorruptible values and unbeatable combat skills. He always does the right thing and beats everybody in combat.

Agents-of-SHIELD-Cast-Promotional-Photos

He is part of a massive multinational military/intelligence agency funded by the United Nations. They would have massive resources to back our secret agent protagonist up.

TXQ1e.png

Swat.jpg

Charles-de-Gaulle-aircraft-carrier.jpg

In the end after an epic fight between the protagonist and antagonist true justice is restored in America. Near the end credits a high tech utopian America 40 years in the future is shown.

Just once I'd like to see a movie where the corporate CEO was the good guy.

Oh wait, there was one of those too: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schindler%27s_List

"Be on the lookout for thieves, trespassers, aaaand COMMUNISTS!"

The Director FO4

Oh wait, there was one of those too: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schindler%27s_List

the good ceo is also possible... once he discovers the spirit of christmas.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Iron Man.

Need a WildCATS movie that takes place after Spartan takes over Halo Corp and starts distributing $50 laptops with batteries than need to be charged once a year. Good guy CEO, plus fightig aliens. something for everyone.

Edited by Oerwinde
  • Like 1
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

• Like 1
"All of life’s lessons come with a price…
We may learn a lesson, and things may get better in the end…
So that’s the trade off…life experience for exhaustion… wisdom for innocence.
There may be a happy ending to our stories…
but we paid for that with little pieces of our souls and we will never get those back."

-Austin Lunn

Mr. Takagi was a good guy CEO until Hans Gruber shot him in the face. 

it was christams.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 2

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Mr. Takagi was a good guy CEO until Hans Gruber shot him in the face.

Yeah well, under his watch, he let

1) "Terrorists" crash his Christmas party

2) Allows one of his direct reports to regularly snort blow a few feet away from him --at work mind you, and is either being completely oblivious or letting it slide.

3) Hired ****ty security

4) Forced employees to work on Christmas Eve and stay late for said party --only to have them die.

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I have an idea for a movie where the private prison industry are the antagonists. The bad guy would be a typical evil narcissist CEO.

It would be set in a future America where the private prison industry routinely sets people up for crimes they didn't commit and uses their financial resources to bribe the courts. Individuals considered undesirable would be overwhelmingly targeted. This is used as a means to oppress those populations and keep them impoverished.

Why would the prison CEOs have an interest in trying to "oppress those populations and keep them impoverished"?

Even if they're ruthless, wouldn't they be more likely to keep their activities to things that directly help them make profit, rather than take unnecessary risks to do villainous things just for the heck of it?

"Some ideas are so stupid that only an intellectual could believe them." -- attributed to George Orwell

Why would the prison CEOs have an interest in trying to "oppress those populations and keep them impoverished"?

Even if they're ruthless, wouldn't they be more likely to keep their activities to things that directly help them make profit, rather than take unnecessary risks to do villainous things just for the heck of it?

Cheap labor? Possible organ farm if sci-fi.

Oh wait, there was one of those too: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schindler's_List

Batman.

• Like 1

"To be fair, if I was married to Milla Jovovich, I would also be happy just making movies that show off her butt." - Hurlsnot

"I originally just wanted to ignore this, but I can't sleep, so why not." - majestic

"I murdered my entire family as well as the police and priests investigating me for murdering my entire family in the name of Satan. Good times." - Bartimaeus

"I will undoubtedly cave and buy this since Nintendo has me by the balls with Shin Megami Tensei V." - Keyrock

Iron Man's just a supervillain with good PR. Mark my words.

You'll understand when Cap 3 comes out.

• Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Iron Man's just a supervillain with good PR. Mark my words.You'll understand when Cap 3 comes out.

He's gone full supervillain in the comics as well.

Batman.

A bunch of other comic book heroes too (Green Arrow, Iron Man, etc.)

To be fair, Green Arrow hasn't shown up in a movie yet.

"To be fair, if I was married to Milla Jovovich, I would also be happy just making movies that show off her butt." - Hurlsnot

"I originally just wanted to ignore this, but I can't sleep, so why not." - majestic

"I murdered my entire family as well as the police and priests investigating me for murdering my entire family in the name of Satan. Good times." - Bartimaeus

"I will undoubtedly cave and buy this since Nintendo has me by the balls with Shin Megami Tensei V." - Keyrock

To be fair, Green Arrow hasn't shown up in a movie yet.

He does have a TV series though.

I'm trying to forget about that.

We don't know what the civil war is going to be about though. Surely not registration as most of the heroes are already know by SHIELD in the MCU. It would be a nice twist if Cap turns out to be on the wrong side despite best intentions or because of whatever goes horribly wrong in Ultron (Although it does definitely look like Stark is on a downward spiral atm).

Edited by Serrano

We don't know what the civil war is going to be about though. Surely not registration as most of the heroes are already know by SHIELD in the MCU. It would be a nice twist if Cap turns out to be on the wrong side despite best intentions or because of whatever goes horribly wrong in Ultron (Although it does definitely look like Stark is on a downward spiral atm).

It's a Captain America title movie, it won't have him be the bad guy.

There was a leaked preview from Ultron that's a lead in to it. Stark and Rogers chopping wood, talking about taking away people's freedom.

We're off track, aren't we? Sorry.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

From what I heard Age of Ultron is going to have a bunch of super-powered people reveal themselves, plus with the Inhumans on Agents of SHIELD the knowledge that more are out there in secret. The Superhuman registration is going to be international and be about forcing control over these people as assets/resources.

It actually makes more sense like that rather than like in the comics where superhumans have been around for decades with no real criticism.

Edited by Oerwinde
  • Like 2
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg