Request for Addition to Personal Stats

Sensuki

Wouldn't it be misleading/futile b/c your miss-graze-hit-crt range differ based on how high are your opponents defenses ?

Matilda is a Natlan woman born and raised in Old Vailia. She managed to earn status as a mercenary for being a professional who gets the job done, more so when the job involves putting her excellent fighting abilities to good use.

In that sense, yes you have a point.

Matilda is a Natlan woman born and raised in Old Vailia. She managed to earn status as a mercenary for being a professional who gets the job done, more so when the job involves putting her excellent fighting abilities to good use.

It's an average spread out across the game (or a large portion of it). It's actually more useful when it comes to determining relative build viability and character competence than staring at the numbers, precisely because enemy defences vary and are hard to account for since there's not a one-size-fits-all generic enemy that you can be assumed to test yourself or your party against.

So yeah, hits and crits are displayed, might as well display misses and grazes.

As a funny side effect, we can get a perverse pleasure out of seeing how many swings a character has taken during their career.

t50aJUd.jpg

As I will be building a character based on roleplaying rather than what is best suited for the game mechanics, I'm keen to see how my 20 points in resolve leads to an insane amount of misses. Then I can berate the character for a being a pitiful excuse for a paladin.