I have pre ordered the game on gog.

In my gog account the is written pillars of Eternity + 3 DLC.

What does that mean?

- The game will have 3 DLC on release? (makes no sense, every contend that is ready on release should be in the game)

- The pre order benusses count as DLC? (that makes even less sense)

- You get the game and 3 DLCs whenever they may come, but you have to pay if you want any DLC after you got 3?

I have pre ordered the game on gog.

In my gog account the is written pillars of Eternity + 3 DLC.

What does that mean?

- The game will have 3 DLC on release? (makes no sense, every contend that is ready on release should be in the game)

- The pre order benusses count as DLC? (that makes even less sense)

- You get the game and 3 DLCs whenever they may come, but you have to pay if you want any DLC after you got 3?

Where does it say that? Which version? I checked all three versions of the game available for pre-order on GOG and I can't see any mention of DLC at all. Or is it just in your account library? If so, that's likely just an error/glitch or perhaps GOG's listing some of the goodies as DLC erroneously. I've seen some odd things with GOG and pre-order listings, so I wouldn't be concerned until the game is released and then see what is listed and how.

• Like 2

It is only in my account library as pre ordered game. Im do not have the beta.

Yeah, I wouldn't put too much stock in that then. GOG's notorious for having little glitches on their forums and in peoples' accounts. I'd suggest contacting them if it really bothers you and see what they say about it. I don't have a pre-order on my shelf, unfortunately, since I'll get a key from my backer pledge, but I checked out my Witcher 3 pre-order on my GOG shelf and there's nothing like that, and as far as I'm aware there's no DLC planned for PoE at release, so I'd chalk this up to just an oversight, error, or glitch on GOG's part.

I think it's the pre-order bonuses.

Not sure if those can be bought separately after release (as DLC's), but they have to categorize them somehow.

Possible, although I think there are only 2 pre-order bonuses, and not 3.

I think it's the pre-order bonuses.

Not sure if those can be bought separately after release (as DLC's), but they have to categorize them somehow.

More than likely this.  If he ordered the top version he probably got the preorder bonuses, and the Expansion included.

• Like 1