How long as a "round" of combat?

In BG I used to set up the game to pause after a round of combat, so that it was more turn-like - is there such a concept in Pillars of Eternity? Am wondering how long to set the pause timer for to get something similar

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!"

There are no rounds at all in this game, it's just straight realtime that you can pause. No rounds at all in the background.

But there are autopause options. You can set it to pause a minimum of every 2 seconds and upwards, and you can also set it to pause when certain things happen (like when one of your characters go down and stuff like that).

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

There are no rounds at all in this game, it's just straight realtime that you can pause. No rounds at all in the background.

But there are autopause options. You can set it to pause a minimum of every 2 seconds and upwards, and you can also set it to pause when certain things happen (like when one of your characters go down and stuff like that).

Okay, thanks

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!"