Which of these Star Wars games are any good?

Althernai

The current Humble Bundle is a bunch of Star Wars games for $12. I've already played KotOR I & II, but it might be worth that much to own them in a downloadable format: I have only the vaguest idea of where those disks are and there's a good chance that even if I find them, they won't easily work with the latest Windows. Since I'll be buying them anyway, I was wondering what people here think of the bundled games:

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Star Wars: Dark Forces
Star Wars Republic Commando
Star Wars Battlefront II.
Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
Star Wars Empire at War: Gold Pack

The reviews for some are favorable, but many are in genres that I rarely deal so opinions would be appreciated.

dark forces, jedi knight, jedi outcast, jedi academy are great fps games with outcast being the best. the first 3 have the same protagonist, in the last he is there as the protagonist's teacher. except for the first, in the rest you get to play as a jedi

republic commando is also a great tactical fps game set in the clone wars period where you lead a squad of storm troopers

the 2 force unleashed are "decent". they have an interesting story with some cute ideas for gameplay mechanics that they do not use at their max potential. if you are a hardcore fan and care mostly for the story you can get them (they should be dirt cheap now).

Battlefront is like Battlefield and is pretty old. better wait for battlefront 3 if you are interested

Epmire at war, is a classic strategy game like age of empires or red alert. i havent played it myself, but i remember that everyone said it was good

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

If you get them all for $12, that's not much of a gamble.  They are all pretty good.  Battlefront II might be a bit tough to play, since it's an MP game and I doubt there are a lot of active servers to play on.  The rest should be fun to tinker with.

Force Unleashed 2 is a big disappointment. It's barely 3 hours long and does nothing new.

This is so disappointingly correct. Was a big fan of the first and hoped the second would polish it up.

Instead it rushed it out. It's short, has no variety, and ends with a cliffhanger

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

The lowest the 3 games at the $12 level have gotten during steam sales and such is like $7, so getting all 3 plus the rest is a steal. Empire at War I thought was really fun, especially the space battles.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg