435 Discussion

Sensuki

Downloading now

First thing I'm going to do is make a Paladin and see if the silly "Combat Only" Paladin Auras have been changed back to always on, because those were annoying.

Edited by Sensuki
  • Like 2

Hey, a proper Obsidian logo. Still not skippable though.

New/Smaller font in the main menu.

UI for Abilities/Talents has been improved.

Elf Heads look a lot better (there's still one female one that needs work).

Two new male portraits.

Edited by Sensuki
  • Like 9

Bonus Interrupt is severely bugged lol. 

I call deliberate

"We want to keep interrupt on Perception, make it buggy and stupidly good so no one complains!"

Edited by Sensuki
  • Like 3

Wait, why does Sensuki sound happy in this thread? What have you done to the real Sensuki??

Un-assigning hotkeys is a bit foobared now. In our latest build you can work around it by assigning unwanted abilities to the same key, that way you can get it down to one hotkey at least. :\  I have it noted somewhere but it's not filed as a bug. Will file it tomorrow.
  • Like 21

435 yeah !

Let's see what you people have to say :)

Matilda is a Natlan woman born and raised in Old Vailia. She managed to earn status as a mercenary for being a professional who gets the job done, more so when the job involves putting her excellent fighting abilities to good use.

Yeah I went to shift-queue a Holy Radiance and was like hang on ... that assigned it as a hotkey @_@

Action cancel also appears to still not function correctly, you can't cancel any actions before the hit frame which is basically the sole purpose of an action cancel.

Wait, why does Sensuki sound happy in this thread? What have you done to the real Sensuki??

I'm off my rags.

Good job on the Solid UI man. Functionally it's pretty much what I wanted. Gems instead of flaps. Nice and symmetrical and should go fairly well with Bester's UI Mod. Do you know if the background is segmented in the art file at all?

It *could* be more decorative ... but I'll play around with it a bit longer and see what would feel right. Sometimes simplicity is a virtue and that may or may not be the case here.

Edited by Sensuki
  • Like 1