Obsidians Help Room

I have been trying to log in to Obsidians Armored Warfare website and forum for 3 days, and I keep getting a log in ERROR that either sends me to my AW profile where I cant do much but come here, or logs me in to AW front website with a Repeating Refresh Glitch, and I can stop that but when i click on AW forums it just goes back to Repeating the Refresh Glitch.

I would be most Grateful if someone may help me?

Zombies go for me 1st 100% of the time X_X

I have been trying from the 30th of January to Fix this and have tried everything in this Universe from Obsidian to My.com to Mail.Ru Group Customer Supports and have made 4 tickets Highly detailed everything.

I have not tried Emailing Rich Taylor, does anyone know RTs EM ACC ( do not post it Here PM me )

Obsidian does not run the AW forums, it is off-site.  The status of the forum has little to do with the development of the game, so I wouldn't worry about it being in limbo.  If many people are getting regular errors on the forum, it likely has to do with whoever handles the hosting.

• Like 1

Obsidian also doesn't regularly interact with the forum community, which is kinda sad since that was what originally kept me going to the Black Isle forums. They weren't just devs, they were part of the community. So getting a response from them over here isn't likely.

• Like 1
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Obsidian does not run the AW forums, it is off-site.  The status of the forum has little to do with the development of the game, so I wouldn't worry about it being in limbo.  If many people are getting regular errors on the forum, it likely has to do with whoever handles the hosting.

But how is OE going to post new info for us if AW:WB&F are off line, from running over to Facebook and Tweet?. Keep in mind not all the 500k+ AW Beta Members on the wting list use FB&T

And as for me I Suffer Very Heavily from a lack of Daily Info from AW:WB&F being Dead <_< :/ :( V_V T_T

Will the AW Pre Oder Packs be make Available from the Obsidian Website Store as AW WS&F has not been fixed, I whud like to get the Pre Oder Packs

the 2 reasons why I keep on kid raging is that I - 1 whud like to get the Pre Oder Pack and 2 I whud like to get in to Closed Beta, but I cant do either with the AW WS/F aka its up to date News all not working.

to bad the one person other then me that will read this is the Moderator, and all I wanted to do was buy the Pre Oder Pack and help find bugs in Closed Beta to over all help make AW a better game <_< V_V

I was going to make an account to test it out but I cant even find the "Register" button. :lol: Also, the Login button does nothing. I see that other posters have posted today so Im not sure whats wrong.

Maybe something is wrong with your account. Did you try to make a new account and log in?

I was going to make an account to test it out but I cant even find the "Register" button. :lol: Also, the Login button does nothing. I see that other posters have posted today so Im not sure whats wrong.

Maybe something is wrong with your account. Did you try to make a new account and log in?

no I have been a AW beta member since april 2014, and the AW WS/F never made a fuse till jan 30 last month.

I was on AW F on February 5 and saw some AW WS/F Problems but after the 6th I was back to not working WS/F for AW

I just hope thay fix it soon as im still looking to get the POP and help out in CB, I hope at the same time thay open a AW store on OE WS so if AW WS is not working I/we can come here to OE WS Store and get the POP and DL the CB/OB for AW

Nope.  The forums are active and there was even a video posted by a community manager yesterday.  Also, Obsidian is just the developer, they aren't running the forum and wouldn't make a decision on shutting the game down.  Your issue is with My.com.

Edited by Hurlshot

• 3 weeks later...

well iv been in contak with My.com for over a week and thay cant seem to find out how to fix my AW acc.

so im hopeing that AW coms to Steam as I just cant use my acc on AW Webpage or its Forums, And that means that I can not even get the Platinum Pre Order Pack T_T

im still hopeing that My.Com can fix my acc befor the Platinum Pre Order Pack comes and goes, and I still whed love to play AW to by the way, but if M.C cant fix this im just going to have to whate till AW goes on Steam, I hope it does not come to that as that whud be 2016+ if ever?

Im still Hoping for the Best ^_^

I give up my.com customer service is 100% nun help-full after over 6+ weeks that thay have failed god like to help fix my armored warfare acc, so now all I can do it hope that armored warfare comes to Steam and I can use it from the Steam Store as to mean armored warfare website and forums I can not use as my acc is dead.

2015 sucks and I cant wt till 2016

Hi I am not a Zombie,

The folks previously are right - we don't actually run the AW forums or the AW site, but maybe we can help. Here's a couple questions:

1) What OS and browser are you using?

2) Have you tried logging on to your account on another computer by chance?

3) Are you seeing any specific error messages? If so, can you copy/paste them here?

4) What exact page are you repeatedly refreshing on? You can copy the URL from the Address Bar of your browser.

5) Do you use any browser addons? If so, what are they?

6) What anti-virus software do you have running on your machine? (Sometimes these interfere with your browsing to help protect you.)