You had me at females always look better. 

bruce jenner agrees.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

... although I am still waiting for the day that females of one race are bigger than the male equivalent. 

Wood Elves in the Elder Scrolls, by 10% in Morrowind and Oblivion (in Skyrim, only very slightly).

---

First playthrough will be with a male Paladin called Galahad. While it wouldn't be my first choice of character today (and certainly not the name), it's kind of a tradition - I did the first run of BG, BG2, IWD, IWD2, and NWN1 with him. So I have to stick to it. :D

When I mean bigger, I really mean it. The difference with bosmers is not that noticeable. I am talking about muscle and overall body structure and not really some inches taller.

... although I am still waiting for the day that females of one race are bigger than the male equivalent. 

Wood Elves in the Elder Scrolls, by 10% in Morrowind and Oblivion (in Skyrim, only very slightly).

---

First playthrough will be with a male Paladin called Galahad. While it wouldn't be my first choice of character today (and certainly not the name), it's kind of a tradition - I did the first run of BG, BG2, IWD, IWD2, and NWN1 with him. So I have to stick to it. :D

When I mean bigger, I really mean it. The difference with bosmers is not that noticeable. I am talking about muscle and overall body structure and not really some inches taller.

I think that would be interesting. They should base the race on Hyena's cuz' they're cool.

• Like 1

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

The problem is they always make the races relatable to humans.  So they tend to be just kinds of humans who look a bit differently.  You don't typically see races that are dramatically different, and the ones you do are not very popular.  But I guess they could just make a humanoid race that just had big hulking females. 

Though come to think of it this was what the Drow were supposed to be like originally right?  The males were little and scrawny.

although I am still waiting for the day that females of one race are bigger than the male equivalent. 

Sentient spiders?

I'd play that.

Or hyenas and other animals really. I just like a good amount of unexpected. Still I am liking the CC of PoI overall, there is a lot worse out there.

Hyenas are surprisingly interesting animals - although maybe I just think that because of my violent dislike of lions ("Kings of the Animal Kingdom". Pfah. Only in the 'swanning about and not actually doing anything' kind of way).

If it ever it becomes possible to have a hyena pet, I will take it and never switch it out for anything else. Not even some pig from outer space.

Edited by WotanAnubis