Anyone playing this with Intel integrated graphics?

I'm planning to upgrade my old desktop into a laptop by March for this release. I'm on a pretty tight budget, around $300 - $350, and I don't need the machine to do much more than play this (and Civ V and some light image editing) so I'm looking at a used Intel laptop with integrated graphics. Does anyone have direct experience in the beta using Intel 4000, 4400, or similar chipsets? These seem to be the most common ones in my price range. I would be going with 8GB ram if at all possible and there's a variety of CPU's to choose from. Thank you!

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/trinity-gaming-performance,3304.html

It's a couple years old but this compares the performances of the Intel and AMD integrated chips. Can't comment directly on the performance of the Intel but the AMD APU's works very well for me for Eternity. Intel's benchmark performance lags behind.

Still, the Intel should work just find for you based on your CPU and memory.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/trinity-gaming-performance,3304.html

It's a couple years old but this compares the performances of the Intel and AMD integrated chips. Can't comment directly on the performance of the Intel but the AMD APU's works very well for me for Eternity. Intel's benchmark performance lags behind.

Still, the Intel should work just find for you based on your CPU and memory.

If I can find an A8, let alone A10 APU with 8gb in my budget I'd jump at it. But from looking around, there's a lot more used Intel i3's and i5's on the market than AMD. And it looks like Pillars is going to be a RAM-heavy game so I am not sure about going with only 4GB in order to get the better graphics card

Yeah that's a shame as ironically enough, a new AMD A10 can be picked up for $100 whereas a new Intel I3 is more expensive at $125.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle