Any news to share from Obsidian?

Haven't seen any news about this for awhile now.  Given that the original projection was early 2015, and that it's now early 2015, I'm surprised there isn't anything new and relevant to see about this project.  Any news to share? Updates? New screenshots?

Oh, no delusions or expectations that the game should be sitting in my hands, as of yet (though, I may fantasize a little).  Just strange that this has become as silent as it has given that initial hype and timing.  Would be nice to see some progress or know how things are going.  Pax South starts tomorrow and both Obsidian and Mike Selinker will be onhand... hopefully something comes out there.

Well, much of my time right now is devoted to answering that question. PACG is a wonderfully complex game on its own with a lot of pieces that can be built on. The building upon part of that equation is what may move the release time out. Sadly, I can't give you any details just yet.

What I can say is that the game we have has come together beautifully and gets better every day!

Cheers!

• Like 3

That it even still exists and is moving forward is more than we had before the reply, Nathan, so that's appreciated.  It's been a near-complete blackout of information up until now for awhile.  Just want to see updates from time to time... all details are great, and hopefully we can see some more visual aspects soon.  Thanks!

I'm hoping it'll be out by GenCon, as it was announced there last year. I got a chance to see it on the floor there and it was looking good so far. I actually saw one of the Obsidian guys standing outside the mall entrance on Monday as my wife and I were going in to see Guardians of the Galaxy. I was kicking myself for not saying high and gushing about <insert obisidan project here> but I figured after 4 or so days of GenCon they might just want to be left alone. :)