Journalism and sexism in the games industry

LadyCrimson

Whatever Mein Kampf tells him to.

That is Cheong, the other Asian dude with glasses that is stuck in to this.  If there ever was a "try hard" to be a socially justice minded person on Twitter, it is him.  :lol:

Let's create a rhyme to help everyone distinguish the two:

Chu wants to get laid by Zoe and Wu,

Cheong wants to kill all that isn't the same race as Long(knife)

That should help.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

It seems like CrashOverRide has the possibility to help out:

https://twitter.com/ProfessorF/status/558244910331985920

I wonder if they will reach out or not.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

^Hilarious backtracking. Thanks for the laughs.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

"A few years ago I started provocatively exterminating Jews whenever I saw them trying to make money off others.  I only murdered in ways I agreed with, but I did it in an overly antagonizing way designed to enrage specific hateful Jews.   The goal was to draw some of their fire and distract them from their money hoarding ways.  It's shockingly easy to drive these Jews into fits of rage.  Simply put them in concentration camps and attempt to wipe them off the face of the Earth."

- Adolph Hitler

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I think Chu tried the same thing, claimed to pulling aggro form (you guessed it) Quinn.  I guess he could be doing that.  Kind of stupid to come out and say that, just poor craft.  

It is fun to stoke people to new heights of fury though.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

"A few years ago I started provocatively exterminating Jews whenever I saw them trying to make money off others.  I only murdered in ways I agreed with, but I did it in an overly antagonizing way designed to enrage specific hateful Jews.   The goal was to draw some of their fire and distract them from their money hoarding ways.  It's shockingly easy to drive these Jews into fits of rage.  Simply put them in concentration camps and attempt to wipe them off the face of the Earth."

- Adolph Hitler

How do you know Hitler quotes?

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

So nobody else hear anything about the anti-GG Wiki editors getting banned from editing the page? Is twitter nonsense really all we still care about?

Last i've heard they booted people indiscriminately. Ryulong was booted though, but all in all, so were those that were more pro-GG.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

• Like 1

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

The lead writer of Watch_Dogs weighs in:

https://archive.today/oHuvP

• Like 2

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

So nobody else hear anything about the anti-GG Wiki editors getting banned from editing the page? Is twitter nonsense really all we still care about?

You can follow the voting yourself if you want, it's a matter of public record. There's a summary of the voting at the bottom.

The patently antiGG arbcom member who initially recused herself then unrecused herself is voting pretty much exactly as expected.

• Like 1

Archive today is being attacked.

Because they are sexist.

Yeah that's it....

....Because they are sexist...

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Because they are sexist.

Yeah that's it....

They do provide services to GG which is a hate group against women, also sexist:

Cable companies

Cars dealers

MacDonald

Burger King

Wendy (she has internalized misogyny)

FaceBook

Twitter

These forums

My mom

My other mom

The Federal Government

Basically if you don't refuse services to a known misogynist then you are sexist.

Long live the age of insanity!!!

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Because they are sexist.

Yeah that's it....

It's just the Ministry of Truth removing those that are on the wrong side of history.

No seriously, link?

Link?

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

So Lizzy went dark because after she got doxxed someone threatened her kids.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

She sent a goodbye note to KIA, saying she had prepared for this eventuality and that she suspects someone was paid to do it and it wasn't just some **** anti-gger.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

It seems like the IGDA Director is a financial supporter of FemFreq Kickstarter, but it has ofcourse never been officially disclosed.

http://theralphretort.com/igda-director-was-backer-of-anita-and-zoe-012215/

People are keeping on digging and it seems like there are other IGDA members as well.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

"...rather a calculated, long-in-the-works effort to erase unwanted diversity...While the leaders of the movement haven’t been pinpointed, we know they and their swarm of followers convene on the websites 4chan and 8chan.... All the while, the anonymous leaders calculate every move..."

:lol:

One may hate gamergate but I mean come on... And then they think others are conspiracy theorists.

GamerGate was behind killing John Kennedy and 9/11 as well. We are the Patrilluminati and I'm a council member.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands