Release Date (Sorry if this isn't news)

I asked two week vacation to my boss ... I hope they are not going to postpone the release !  :bow:

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

I can't even take two weeks off in a whole year, ever, much less just for a game's release. 8P

/jelous

• Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

^you need a more flexible job.

/gelatinous

(not that I could take 2 weeks off for a game's release either)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

back before the release date were changed from winter 2014 to 2015, Gromnir had predicted april 1, 2015 in the release date thread...  so, the game is pretty much anticipated to be released at the time we thought it would be.  

as an aside, Gromnir played the beta for the first time in many months. 'tween work and a couple other games, there simple hasn't been much time for us to get to the beta.  the thing is, we suspect that the folks who has been following the beta extreme closely may not realize how minor most o' the gameplay changes has been since last september.  ranger's bear is no longer super-powered. firearms has been nerfed. trivial amounts o' xp is now granted for walking through doors and opening locks.  more obvious is that many bugs has be cleaned up, and visually stuff looks better.  combat were difficult to follow because o' performance and graphic issues, but the current poe combats, while still frenetic, is much easier to navigate. nevertheless, in spite o' mostly cosmetic changes, all classes play largely the same. am suspecting that some folks has been so emotional invested in the beta that they see more change than has actual occurred.

am not sure if it is good or bad that poe is largely the same as we left it.

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I'm slightly annoyed with how fast time goes by, is all.

I hear you. I can figuratively literally see the moments passing me by

don't take personal, but at this moment, we figuratively literally hate you.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I saw gams in a black mini get into a taxi in Montreal once that were literally figurative. 

• Like 3

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle