Beard Request: Patch

Osvir

I think "soul patch" is just the little patch of hair under your lower lip.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

That's a goatee :)

• Like 1

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

That's a goatee :)

Argh, well, a goatee is around the mouth. I mean only under the mouth and chin, downwards. This.

Bah- this is Pillars of Eternity and NOT Portland, Oregon.

Let's take a trip back to 2012:

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/61680-beard-technology-character-portraits/

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/62187-pe-will-fail-without-this

The latter is a bit opposite of what I am suggesting/requesting but I couldn't help posting it still  o:)

Edited by Osvir

I wonder if Aumauan cavalry ride War Otters... *ponder*

I think there's a fresh-water/salt-water disconnect there... but still. 8P

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

I wonder if Aumauan cavalry ride War Otters... *ponder*

I think there's a fresh-water/salt-water disconnect there... but still. 8P

Not necessarily there are both fresh and salt water otters (sea otters)

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

Oh yeahhhh... I forgot there were sea otters. I was just thinking about the river variety. For some reason, all I could think of was sea lions. Maybe they ride Elder sea lions. :)

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Oh yeahhhh... I forgot there were sea otters. I was just thinking about the river variety. For some reason, all I could think of was sea lions. Maybe they ride Elder sea lions. :)

Perhaps they are the Walrus (and not the Eggplant) !  :biggrin:

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

Lol, after Skyrim came out one of my coworkers grew out a Franz Josef. It created a bunch of drama with our HR, and he got fired for refusing to shave it. They ended up having to pay him a severance when he took them to court. He still has it, but has become a "stay-at-home dad" because the only jobs he could get were ones where he never interacted with another human being in person.

The Franz Josef ruins lives, people.

Lol, after Skyrim came out one of my coworkers grew out a Franz Josef. It created a bunch of drama with our HR, and he got fired for refusing to shave it. They ended up having to pay him a severance when he took them to court. He still has it, but has become a "stay-at-home dad" because the only jobs he could get were ones where he never interacted with another human being in person.

The Franz Josef ruins lives, people.

What kind of place do you work? Other than a filthy unwashed hermit beard, I can't imagine HR at my job ever talking to someone about their facial hair.

• Like 2

That list ... where's my Leonidas beard?!? ;(