Quick Suggestion from live stream

At one stage near the end of the stream Josh clicked on a memorial and it showed 'Hiro protagonist' a frequent poster on Obsidian boards. They could at least keep these elements consistent with the world with a bit of a nod and a wink if you know what I mean.

• Like 1

Heard about this game for a while, but this is the first time ive seen gameplay, and it looks good, love the isometric angle :)

Never got around to playing BG and the like back in the day, so looking forward to this.

Quick question though, watching the stream it looked like the camera was moved by the mouse. Is there any other options to move the camera like WASD?

At one stage near the end of the stream Josh clicked on a memorial and it showed 'Hiro protagonist' a frequent poster on Obsidian boards. They could at least keep these elements consistent with the world with a bit of a nod and a wink if you know what I mean.

The memorial messages were written by our backers. The memorials are the only content that will break the fourth wall, and are purely optional. :)

Thanks for watching the stream. I hope you enjoyed it. 

• Like 4

Follow me on twitter - @adam_brennecke

Crickets and some combat sounds were ridiculously loud. I also could not hear any music at all... :/

In the Team Lead Meeting video the posted in the Update yesterday, it was mentioned that all sounds had been normalized at the same level so they could tweak them individually. They also mentioned they wanted that tweeking to be done for today's stream, but I'm guessing it didn't happen. :)

"Wizards do not need to be The Dudes Who Can AoE Nuke You and Gish and Take as Many Hits as a Fighter and Make all Skills Irrelevant Because Magic."

-Josh Sawyer

It looked great, loads of spoilers ... Unfortunately the sound was crap. I bet I'm gonna have nightmares about giant crickets.

Anyway... It was very interesting to see the stronghold, Od Nua, and Defiance Bay. Interesting conversations. Fun to see Josh play on hard, (and get lost in the dungeons)...  Good job :)

UFWDJRj.jpg

I've been waiting someone to open this thread :) Game looks so much fun and Stronghold looks fun ( Tim Cain RPG GOD :geek: ) I have some more things to say later but firstly I didnt like ( almost iritated ) the stash sounds when it makes on loot screen. Its so LOUD and sudden

Edited by ruzen
  • Like 1

Kana - "Sorry. It seems I'm not very good at raising spirits." Kana winces. "That was unintentional."

The memorial messages were written by our backers. The memorials are the only content that will break the fourth wall, and are purely optional. :)

Thanks for watching the stream. I hope you enjoyed it. 

How is it optional? If it's there, and I click it (not knowing what it will say), and I read it -- it's not really optional?

Optional would be to be able to turn off the interaction in an option or something similar to the Wild Wasteland trait in New Vegas.

How is it optional? If it's there, and I click it (not knowing what it will say), and I read it -- it's not really optional?

Optional would be to be able to turn off the interaction in an option or something similar to the Wild Wasteland trait in New Vegas.

I think you will live.  Seriously it isn't a big deal, your immersion can take it.

I think you will live.  Seriously it isn't a big deal, your immersion can take it.

I find those that bring immersion are often wet blankets. 

Watching the live stream, Josh is clicking on stash then take all a lot when looting monsters. Almost every time in fact.

Might be worth making a 1-click option for that.

Most likely won't happen before release, but we can review that option for patches and the expansion.

• Like 4

hey I'm just saying it's not optional. I really DGAF.