Anti-terror operation in Belgium; 2 Jihadi-returnee's from Syria killed.

Similar operations across more cities in that country and reportedly 7 more countries including Yemen. No other countries have been specified but a Jihadi had been arrested in the Metro in Austria (?), which isn't related to this operation.

Let's hear it if people have more news...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Whoa, this is big indeed.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Apparently 10 homes in Belgium, and here they started shooting as soon as the police entered with automatic rifles, upon which they were killed in the ensuing firefight, with a 3rd combatant taken hostage.

Sure hope this leads to more Syria-returnees arrested amongst countries here.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

You have to wonder how many of those Syria returnee scumbags there are out there. If it is known for a fact that they went there to fight for Isis would it be unreasonable to just tell them that they could stay away and revoke their citizenships. 

There is potential for a slippery slope kinda deal here with mass generalisations, but still. 

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

As it was pointed on a different thread, the situation in Sweden has been exaggerated and the 55 'No-Go' zones are not hotspots of an anarchic dystopia.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

As it was pointed on a different thread, the situation in Sweden has been exaggerated and the 55 'No-Go' zones are not hotspots of an anarchic dystopia.

Which demographic commits the most crime in Sweden? Or Norway?

You'll have to ask the Swedes.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/20/the-living-hell-for-swedish-women-5-muslims-commit-nearly-77-6-of-all-rape-crimes/

Swedes. And Norwegians.

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Swedes. And Norwegians.

You are so clever dude. Like the most clever repost I've seen .

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/20/the-living-hell-for-swedish-women-5-muslims-commit-nearly-77-6-of-all-rape-crimes/

I don't think they spoke in length about the rise in rapes (our resident Swedes) I'm curious to whether the statistics are  accurate or if reports have been inflated by more women reporting rapes for made up things like "stare rape". Sweden does seem to have higher than usual number of feminist some are bound to be radical and have a wider perception of what constitutes rape.I couldn't read the study as it was in Swedish but the article didn't mention how many of these where reported rapes vs. prosecuted rapes.

I guess I'm still waiting for an answer on that.

village_idiot.gif

Well, if you come from a culture where female sexuality is considered one of the worst things known to man and has to be subdued in every means necessary, you will have a hard time to adjust and respect native swedish girls.

^Would it be possible for a politician from the established parties in Sweden to publicly be of that opinion?

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Well, if you come from a culture where female sexuality is considered one of the worst things known to man and has to be subdued in every means necessary, you will have a hard time to adjust and respect native swedish girls.

^Would it be possible for a politician from the established parties in Sweden to publicly be of that opinion?

I think not, I read that they passed a law to prosecute people criticizing immigration.

village_idiot.gif

Apparently 2 people arrested in Germany and 10 in France.

And there should be enough Swedes on this forum to answer that, no?

^

Apparently 2 people arrested in Germany and 10 in France.

And there should be enough Swedes on this forum to answer that, no?

I think there is a huge disconnect, the kind that exists now in the U.S., between their fantasy society, and the laws they implement. But enough of Sweden.

I'm glad the EU seems to be recognizing the threat for what it is: A clash of cultures.

Ugh, don't tell me I'm going to have to put up with another decade of this "clash of civilizations" b.s.

You'll just have to take it.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

let me tell you the definition of terrorism

terrorism is the tactic that governments employ, when they need to "convince" their citizens to abbandon their rights and freedoms in the name of security.

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

I'm all for abandonding the rights of citizens that trained to be terrorists by ISIS. IMO they aren't even "citizens" of our countries then anymore... nothing wrong with detaining enemy combatants, right?

^