SJW dumping ground

Cultist

:lol:

You are funny...would you say you are threatened by the nobility and virtue of us SJW ?

I wonder what Volo will think of this thread...he'll probably be disappointed in you   :teehee: 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Is this where we dump their corpses ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

• Like 3

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The only thing weirder than social justice warriors are people who use the term social justice warriors.  

You obviously haven been around many SJWs.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

The only thing weirder than social justice warriors are people who use the term social justice warriors.

You really haven't met a proper SJW then. It's an apt term for them, mostly types that fit into the "just found God" zealot stereotype.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Trust me initially I  tried to avoid the label as its actually meant as an insult...but I was told I was one so many times I gave up and started accepting it  :biggrin:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

You obviously haven been around many SJWs.

It's not like I just found the internet yesterday.  If that is true, then these mythical creatures must not be all that pervasive, and probably don't warrant their own acronym and classification, or a thread devoted to belittling them.

I don't mind social justice warrior as a term but it's odd to me that it's an insult. I'd say social justice is an admirable thing to fight for as long as you do it intelligently. I prefer to call the extremists, well, extremists. Zealots, hypocrits, fascists, etc. but I suppose I've given up on that considering the amount of times I've used the term here (since everyone else uses it and it's very easy to type SJW) but it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Probably regarding how many times it's been used on me. I sometimes do get very invested in what I believe in, but I'm hardly some paragon of social justice that will take away freedom of speech for the right to be "comfortable".

I don't mind social justice warrior as a term but it's odd to me that it's an insult. I'd say social justice is an admirable thing to fight for as long as you do it intelligently. I prefer to call the extremists, well, extremists. Zealots, hypocrits, fascists, etc. but I suppose I've given up on that considering the amount of times I've used the term here (since everyone else uses it and it's very easy to type SJW) but it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Probably regarding how many times it's been used on me. I sometimes do get very invested in what I believe in, but I'm hardly some paragon of social justice that will take away freedom of speech for the right to be "comfortable".

So was nationalism until propaganda equated it with racism.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

You really haven't met a proper SJW then. It's an apt term for them, mostly types that fit into the "just found God" zealot stereotype.

Zealots gonna... zeal? No, that lacks the punch.

There's an abundance of people who take their single issue of focus and apply it to everything to the extreme. Whether we're talking about skeletons reminding you of the patriarchal nature of the car gear shift or libertarians telling you how the free market will solve the problem of cat allergies.

• Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Thread completed.

After making this comment, I realized I've yet to actually visit tumblr myself (at least the portions it's infamous for; many random bloggers etc host stuff on tumblr) and thus didn't feel justified making that comment.

I then went on an epic journey to find out why tumblr has such a bad reputation first-hand rather than trusting other individuals accounts of it.

SUY3bT9.jpg

What the **** am I reading....

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

I have to admit, whenever I see people seriously speaking about identifying as dog or a cat or a faerie or even a bloody houseplant, I feel like I'm in the mouth of madness.

IN-THE-MOUTH-OF-MADNESS.jpg

As a treekin, I find that very offensive.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I'VE OPENED PANDORA'S BOX. PLEASE SEND HELP, TEACH FUTURE GENERATIONS NOT TO MAKE THE MISTAKE I DID AND/OR BUILD A TIME MACHINE AND TRAVEL BACK TO THE PAST TO PREVENT ME FROM VISITING THIS SITE. FFS KILL ME IF YOU HAVE TO:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6316513/1/911-Sonic-Tribute

• Like 1

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

I'VE OPENED PANDORA'S BOX. PLEASE SEND HELP, TEACH FUTURE GENERATIONS NOT TO MAKE THE MISTAKE I DID AND/OR BUILD A TIME MACHINE AND TRAVEL BACK TO THE PAST TO PREVENT ME FROM VISITING THIS SITE. FFS KILL ME IF YOU HAVE TO:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6316513/1/911-Sonic-Tribute

Good Science....

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Hiss! The Pit of Voles! That cursed place where female fan fiction writers write solely about how all female characters get murdered to make way for every male character being in love with / seduced by / endures sexual abuse from every other male character!

Seriously, don't go there.

Yikes!

I'm out.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Makes you realize mental health isn't getting the attention it deserves.

• Like 1