omg lyk full srs sploiters n stuff

So there's a ... place ... on the web where you can get some plot sploiters and stuff like that. I won't post a link, but if anyone is liker super keen like omg have to know detailZ, feel free to send me a PM and I'll point you in the right direction.

• Like 1

So there's a ... place ... on the web where you can get some plot sploiters and stuff like that. I won't post a link, but if anyone is liker super keen like omg have to know detailZ, feel free to send me a PM and I'll point you in the right direction.

Sensuki, watching the death of your precious innocence is heartbreaking.

• Like 3

My 'innocence' regarding the game was broken a long time ago when I started browsing the game files, so much of the stuff I learned today I already knew about. Some of the stuff was new though.

Cough twice if there's a mage who won't shut the f*** up about her wings.

• Like 4

Is it an official interview with spoilers or something more roguish? 

It's an NSA honeypot. If you PM Sensuki you will be forced to fly drones until you think your first name is Ender. Don't do it, man.

• Like 2

Fnord.

It's as if Sensuki is trying to pimp via passive linkbaiting this magical fairyland of a website where rpg dreams go to a...happy ending.

• Like 2

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

It's like you knew I would be drawn in by the Codex. The conversations get much more... colorful. Despite that, people tend to be more respectful there (with Anthony Davis, anyway) even though there are fewer rules keeping them doing so. I definitely get the draw of the codex, and why so many of you guys are over there, too.

• Like 3

It's like you knew I would be drawn in by the Codex. The conversations get much more... colorful. Despite that, people tend to be more respectful there (with Anthony Davis, anyway) even though there are fewer rules keeping them doing so. I definitely get the draw of the codex, and why so many of you guys are over there, too.

The respect on places like the Codex tends to be greater, because it actually matters there, without the enforced veneer of false civility.

• Like 1

t50aJUd.jpg