Why is it so quit around poe lately?

Testing and balance is not very interesting to talk about. Most questions about balance etc. are answered in the beta threads. 

Plus, with all the winter holidays, no surprise the devs are so quiet. I think another update should be coming soon, just give them a couple weeks to get back into work flow.

Edited by Sonntam
  • Like 1

Silly fun time again, cool. Did you know we've begun a new generation. Gen X goes to about 1980, Gen Y, also called Millennials, are grouped until the late-nineties. The new Generation Z have already begun to drive, like cars and stuff, on the road. 

All Stop. On Screen.

I was kind of hoping we'd get a more solid release date by Christmas than Q1.

Not sure why people keep saying that.  I'd rather that Obsidian take the CD Projekt solution to release dates: "When it's done."  Obsidian does great work, but they always have some problems with QC when they get backed into a corner.  KoTOR2, FO:NV both awesome games, both of which suffered from serious bugs because they were rushed.  I don't want PoE to suffer the same fate.

• Like 4

If it was available around now, it would be awesome as there are no other competitors; that's not happening so rumored march 24 sounds good, any late and it would enter witcher's  window and even later than witcher is unacceptable but for a least bugged experience we'd have to comply(hope it wouldn't come to that). I just don't wanna focus on both games at the same time which I will if they'd be available at the same time; I have no self control.

If it was available around now, it would be awesome as there are no other competitors; that's not happening so rumored march 24 sounds good, any late and it would enter witcher's  window and even later than witcher is unacceptable but for a least bugged experience we'd have to comply(hope it wouldn't come to that). I just don't wanna focus on both games at the same time which I will if they'd be available at the same time; I have no self control.

Oh no, the horror of having tow good games come out at the same time :p

But seriously though, let them have their time, I don't want a rushed game.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster . . .

when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you

I was kind of hoping we'd get a more solid release date by Christmas than Q1.

Not sure why people keep saying that.  I'd rather that Obsidian take the CD Projekt solution to release dates: "When it's done."  Obsidian does great work, but they always have some problems with QC when they get backed into a corner.  KoTOR2, FO:NV both awesome games, both of which suffered from serious bugs because they were rushed.  I don't want PoE to suffer the same fate.

Kind of moot now the date's been announced but I wanted a date to make me feel more secure the game wouldn't be pushed back again. Only giving a yearly quarter as a release date when you're in that very release quarter was a bit worrying.