Obsidian forum planning sketchpad

Walsingham

What if...

Bieber having a lot of money is actually OK, because it sets up a convenient way or robbing one douchebag instead of robbing millions of individually poor teenage girls.

Also, threatening Beiber with an electrified cyber-dog is likely to get us less jail time than threatening all those kids.

• Like 6

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Just bribe his ink slinger, who then surreptitiously injects him with a heavy drug he isn't used to, and then we can use Bieber as his very own belieber, having him sign off everything he owns lock, stock and barrel to select members of the Obsidian forums. All forumites/accomplices will be wading in dough for an eternity.

Pillars of Eternity 3, here we come!

Edited by IndiraLightfoot
  • Like 1

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

On the subject of redistributing wealth from the massively overpaid to the far more humble, if one were to kidnap, rob and defraud Mr Russel Brands bank accounts, investments and various savings, would he object? One would simply be after all doing as he espouses the common folk to do, redistributing wealth from the few to the many, would the gentleman support such an enterprise?

Purely theoretically of course.

• Like 1

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

The risk vs. reward is off balance. Bieber will inevitably rob himself blind bidding for dignity. All those teenage girls will move on, carefree, tangentially in One Direction. The chisel plunking Bieber's tombstone will misspell Ignominious as his best feature, and then--wait, no ... no money, no grave stone. I see where you're going with this ... how much are cyber-dogs in today's currency ...

All Stop. On Screen.

On the subject of redistributing wealth from the massively overpaid to the far more humble, if one were to kidnap, rob and defraud Mr Russel Brands bank accounts, investments and various savings, would he object? One would simply be after all doing as he espouses the common folk to do, redistributing wealth from the few to the many, would the gentleman support such an enterprise?

Purely theoretically of course.

You should do it to his far more richer girlfriend.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I've no idea who she is unfortunately, perhaps my reconaissance skills are not quite up to this task.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

The risk vs. reward is off balance. Bieber will inevitably rob himself blind bidding for dignity. All those teenage girls will move on, carefree, tangentially in One Direction. The chisel plunking Bieber's tombstone will misspell Ignominious as his best feature, and then--wait, no ... no money, no grave stone. I see where you're going with this ... how much are cyber-dogs in today's currency ...

Unfortunately, years of playing games by J.E.Sawyer has lead me to believe cyberdogs can be found by solving a sequence of problems for random strangers.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

For some reason, I thought this was going to be a member meet and greet thread for playing games or maybe even IRL.

I should have known better. :lol:

...and if anyone robs Bieber, I'm more than willing to take a little of redistributed wealth. So I can build my dream cat shelter. Yeah, that's it. :cat:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts