11 people killed at a French satirical Newspaper

Meshugger

i saw a video today, analyzing all camera footage from the attack. it made some pretty good arguments about the whole thing being staged.

first it showed in slow motion the execution of the injured cop, and how there wasn't a single drop of blood to be seen anywhere... an AK round at close range should have made quite a mess hitting someone on the head. also if viewed in slow motion, the point of impact or the bullet with the ground can be seen clearly, and it is not aligned with the position of the head

another fact that can be missed due to the camera movements and because the clips are short, is that all streets around the building are empty. no people and no cars (except those parked), in the middle of Paris at rush hour. and let's say people have run away and are hiding... the cars cant have run away too. in the panic, there should have been a huge trafic jam

several of the journalist escaping from the roof were wearing bulletproof vests

some people running down the street shouting "Allah Akbar", that news broadcasts identified as the 3 terrorists, if viewed attentivelly at the few frames they can be seen from behind, on their backs there is written "police"

also when the terrorists board their car to escape, the car has silver painted mirrors. when it is found later abandoned, it has black mirrors

the video however gets imediatelly taken down from youtube whenever someone posts it and most other video hosting sites tend to remove it as soon as they can identify it

So what do you think would be the reason for this subterfuge ?  And do you think the entire thing was staged including the victims who were killed 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

dont shoot the messenger, im just describing the video.

however it is well known that in all coutries the special forces of both army and police, are trained to follow orders without question and in complete secrecy. and if you take away the "police" from the back, the terrorists are dressed exactly as the french "SWAT" (or whatever it is called there)

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

dont shoot the messenger, im just describing the video.

however it is well known that in all coutries the special forces of both army and police, are trained to follow orders without question and in complete secrecy. and if you take away the "police" from the back, the terrorists are dressed exactly as the french "SWAT" (or whatever it is called there)

But you not  answering my question, how much was staged, you need to think about that if you are going to entertain that this event wasn't  genuine

Hopefully you will come to the only logical conclusion, there were far to many events that happened during the attack and after it that have proved that it was real

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Staging this would be a massive undertaking that would require a fairly sizeable amount of conspirators.  This is the biggest problem with conspiracy theories, the more people involved, the less likely it is because most people are terrible at keeping secrets.  

If you can get people to believe in the big bearded man in the sky who judges you if you ****, I think staging this won't be that big of an issue. Besides if there was even someone to step forward they would either kill him or if he got too much exposure discredit him and call him a conspiracy nuts.

The world has trained it's sheep well.

• Like 2

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

Yeah, and naturally you are an unshackled free thinker. Ho-hum.

I suppose it can be some elaborate operation to make people hate Muslims or just have them as the enemy-du-jour, but it's also pretty believable that it's just some terrorist act.

Not like heinous crap doesn't happen for reasons other than what's on the face of it. As for the guys looking like GIGN or RAID minus POLICE logo - so what, exactly, they wear black and got 'tactical' vests ?

• Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

if viewed attentivelly at the few frames they can be seen from behind, on their backs there is written "police"

Anders Breivik also had police equipment, it's not unlikely that they'd have that to try and blend in later or confuse people.

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

We should have a conspiracy theorist scoring system.  Each conspiracy is rated and then you check off which ones you believe, and then you get a rating.  Moon landing, JFK, 9/11, and now Charlie Hebdo.

Do you sleep on a coil spring mattress by chance?

Free games updated 3/4/21

No one, but it's usually unsaid when I am being told I am a dumb sheep or whatever by One Who Has Seen The Light. I don't really mock people who suspect conspiracies, sometimes the presentation is good and at least attempts to answer some obvious questions of the purposes and/or causes (Hastings' death for example is one I don't label people as loons for having).

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

No one, but it's usually unsaid when I am being told I am a dumb sheep or whatever by One Who Has Seen The Light. I don't really mock people who suspect conspiracies, sometimes the presentation is good and at least attempts to answer some obvious questions of the purposes and/or causes (Hastings' death for example is one I don't label people as loons for having).

The sheep is not a label for anyone who doesn't believe in the story, it's a label for people who use "Conspiracy Theorist" as an offensive term as soon as their preconceived notions are offended.

An overused but still valid example is that people believed not too long ago that the stories claiming that the government listens in on everyone were conspiracy theories. They making the same claims as people in this thread are making now, it can't be done, it's to much information, too many people would know, etc...

I'm not saying that I believe that this was set up, but I also didn't fail to see the convenience of this event on unifying the west at the time where America has accumulated the ire of Europe over forced sanction to Russia. The euro is taking a nose dive the dollar is getting stronger, the sanctions have failed, but now we have a common cause again.

Also to end this rant, this didn't even had to have been set up, they could have just let it happen. One of the many terrorist acts that were known about and could have been deemed as not to damaging but useful for the cause of the west.

• Like 1

Well, later on they did say "we're police, get out of here, we don't kill innocents"... also Brevik as mentioned before...

And I just want to point out the WTF-level of having a different car ("mirrors") used and then found... who would be as stupid as to stage that instead of indeed having it be the same care to make it more credible. Heh... I rate this a 0.5 on 5 stars conspiracy.

No one, but it's usually unsaid when I am being told I am a dumb sheep or whatever by One Who Has Seen The Light.

Sounds like some dead terrrorists I heard of on the news... I'm sure Allah blesses Val and Tech... since I'm probably a dead man if don't...

Also to end this rant, this didn't even had to have been set up, they could have just let it happen.

Now this I can buy... more likely due to incompetance than actual intention though...

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Weird for EU to be sore at the US over Russia. I was under the impression they were the ones who pulled the US in, in the first place when Ukraine started to fall apart. But I may likely be wrong.

Weird for EU to be sore at the US over Russia. I was under the impression they were the ones who pulled the US in, in the first place when Ukraine started to fall apart. But I may likely be wrong.

As for who did what in Ukraine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIvRljAaNgg

As far as I know the mood in Europe is that most countries didn't want to sanction Russia, plus it did blow up in their face in the end(or is in the process of blowing up).

Edited by Sarex
  • Like 2

Who knows what the EU thinks... or does... I bet even the EU doesn't know... it might be angrier at itself than Russia, but all this teenage angst is released very poorly.

Or maybe it does contrived super-conspiracies against muslim-organis... oh wait, EU, nvm...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Who knows what the EU thinks... or does... I bet even the EU doesn't know... it might be angrier at itself than Russia, but all this teenage angst is released very poorly.

Or maybe it does contrived super-conspiracies against muslim-organis... oh wait, EU, nvm...

People=/=Government

• Like 2

Yeah, I know the EU people are not nations governments... they just pile another stage of incompentance ontop of nation leadership...

I still totally LOVE they just give billions to Ukraine but apparently lack money for most anything else, oh... and we need to pay them more so they can squander it away.

Gotta love that EU... :banghead:

^

Oh, and some other news, the killed Belgian terrorists had police-uniforms, wanting to attack targets masked as cops.

But I'm suppose the Illuminate planted those there, right?

• Like 2

^

The sheep is not a label for anyone who doesn't believe in the story, it's a label for people who use "Conspiracy Theorist" as an offensive term as soon as their preconceived notions are offended.

An overused but still valid example is that people believed not too long ago that the stories claiming that the government listens in on everyone were conspiracy theories. They making the same claims as people in this thread are making now, it can't be done, it's to much information, too many people would know, etc...

That's a bit misleading.  No one I know doubted that the government was capable of listening in on people.  The idea that they were listening in on EVERYONE made little sense.  And honestly it still does, it seems like a terribly inefficient way to gather data.  Clearly too many people did know, as well, because we had a contractor coming out and telling everyone about it.  Leaks happen.

• Like 1

Bob Page: Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the Senator.

Walton Simons: I take it he was agreeable?

Bob Page: He didn't really have a choice.

Walton Simons: Has he been infected?

Bob Page: Oh yes, most certainly. When I mentioned we could put him on the priority list for the Ambrosia vaccine, he was so willing it was almost pathetic.

Walton Simons: This plague -- the rioting is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.

Bob Page: Why contain it? Let it spill over into the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.

Walton Simons: I've received reports of armed attacks on newspapers. There's not enough vaccine to go around, and the islamtatics are starting to get desperate.

Bob Page: Of course they're desperate. They can smell their deaths, and the sound they'll make rattling their cages will serve as a warning to the rest.

Walton Simons: Hmm. I hope you're not underestimating the problem. The others may not go as quietly as you think -- intelligence indicates they're behind the problems in Paris.

Bob Page: A bunch of pretentious old men playing at running the world. But the world left them behind long ago. We are the future.

Walton Simons: We have other problems.

Bob Page: EU-NATCO?

Walton Simons: Formed by executive order after the terrorist strike on the Charlie. I have someone in place though. I'm more concerned about Savage -- he's relocated to Vandenberg.

Bob Page: Our biochem corpus is far in advance of theirs, as is our electronic sentience, and their... ethical inflexibility has allowed us to make progress in areas they refuse to consider.

Walton Simons: The augmentation project?

Bob Page: Among other things -- but I must admit that I've been somewhat disappointed with the performance of the primary unit.

Walton Simons: The secondary unit should be online soon. He's currently undergoing preparations and should be operational within six months. My people will continue to report on his progress. If necessary, the primary will be terminated.

Bob Page: We've had to endure much, you and I, but soon there will be order again, a new age. Aquinas spoke of the mythical City on the Hill. Soon that city will be a reality, and we will be crowned its kings. Or better than kings. Allah.

[What this discussion makes me think]

Edited by Hassat Hunter
  • Like 2

^

Hah.

Cowards. I lived in the UK for a while and the stories I heard about "offending" is ridiculous, it's interesting though that most of them involved Muslims. The west often defends "democracy" and "freedom of speech" but they're all hypocrites.

And comments are disabled. Golden.

This isn't the first 'terrorist' event where the named official suspects reportedly came to be known to the authorities though a found ID under extremely unlikely circumstances. Very convenient for those authorities, and/or just super lucky. Twice now!

Passports these days. When concrete is pulverized, these papers come out unscathed. Amazing quality.

There's no blood or recoil when the police office is shot either;

I'm no forensics expert, but I'd like to believe there would be some blood when a man gets his head blown

off at point blank range. Anyway, I suppose we should stop asking questions. It's so passe.

I'm glad at least one person on this forum understood the reference. If only a majority did; the world might be on it's way to being a better place.

;)

You know, I had never heard about conspiracy-theories until I was in the US a decade ago. I swallowed everything with great interest (and scepticism), and later tried to peak the interest of a few friends. Eventually I realized I just alienated people, so I dropped it. I still think the habit of scrutinizing and questioning official theories, and indeed the media, should be considered a wholesome practice though. 

Cameron is now using the Hebdo-terror for all it's worth, and pushes for a ban of all social media that encrypts messaging. Fscker. The beast doesn't even hide anymore. It's right out there on the streets now, rearing its ugly head in the aftermath of every terrorist attack - fake or not, begging us to give up our liberties and embrace the police state out of fear. I truly believe it's all an unconscious process, but when intelligent people subtly and skillfully use these situations to push for govt. control, it really makes me wonder.

J.

• Like 1

Riots in Niger over cartoons;

4 dead, 45 injured. Fires in French cultural center, 3 churches set ablaze, christian stores demolised.

Apparently they didn't get the "Not all muslim are like the Charlie-attackers" memo... such a peaceful religion...

^