RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

LadyCrimson

2016 is optimistic, think 2018. It'll be on a sale then.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Strange to see another DX:HR post so long after the games release. Damn, reminds that I so much wanted to get more DLC for this game... but nothing happened.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

2016 is optimistic, think 2018. It'll be on a sale then.

So around the time that Winds of Winter is published then.

Spiffy.

Heh. BY then he'll decide he'd rather write Dunk& Egg stories and will publish 2 of those books before Winds. :D Not that  i mind.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Just as long as there is no level as a baby.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Excellent, it'll no longer come out 2 days before PoE. I was hoping for this, actually. And before you say "but it's a different market segment!" -- remember how Dvinity:OS's success was helped by no big names releasing near it, and how the reverse was true for Wasteland 2 and (some other AAA game I can't recall). Without big name releases, the wallets are more susceptible to try something else.

EDIT: The stars are aligning...

Edited by Endrosz
  • Like 3

The Seven Blunders/Roots of Violence: Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character. Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle. (Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi)

Let's Play the Pools Saga (SSI Gold Box Classics)

Pillows of Enamored Warfare -- The Zen of Nodding

Gives me time to get my new PC, too.

Excellent, it'll no longer come out 2 days before PoE. I was hoping for this, actually. And before you say "but it's a different market segment!" -- remember how Dvinity:OS's success was helped by no big names releasing near it, and how the reverse was true for Wasteland 2 and (some other AAA game I can't recall). Without big name releases, the wallets are more susceptible to try something else.

EDIT: The stars are aligning...

Doesn't bother me at all, I am really excited about GTAV and I don't mind waiting for the final product to be as stable and entertaining as possible 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela