RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

LadyCrimson

Borderlands: Handsome Collection announced. You might know it from the ESRB rating a short ways back. Borderlands 2 and the Pre-Sequel + DLC.

I'm looking forward to this, only got up to Torque in BL2 and never played PS.

• Like 2
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

mm this went under the radar for me

http://www.daedalic.de/en/game/Blackguards_2

available today..

Also on http://www.gog.com/game/blackguards_2 for the people who prefer DRM free stuff.

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Spiders making new RPG called Technomancer.

Technomancer.png

technomancerposter.jpg

It's possibly a Mars: War Logs sequel/spin-off.  I actually kinda liked Mars: War Logs, even with its unfulfilled potential and hilariously bad dialogue and voice acting.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Borderlands: Handsome Collection announced. You might know it from the ESRB rating a short ways back. Borderlands 2 and the Pre-Sequel + DLC.

I'm looking forward to this, only got up to Torque in BL2 and never played PS.

I have finished Borderlands 2 twice already but oh man, am I ready to go through everything that is in that box together with my younger brother.

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

somehow I find it irritating, that they use Codex memes to market their game. looks immature.

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

somehow I find it irritating, that they use Codex memes to market their game. looks immature.

It was a fan-made trailer.

I assure you you won't find the game immature...

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

oh  :biggrin: sorry, I assumed it was official since this is the news thread. 

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

oh  :biggrin: sorry, I assumed it was official since this is the news thread. 

Well, the news tidbit was official, the trailer was not ;)

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

Me too, for whatever reason I'm excited to play the Handsome Collection on PS4 despite how bored I was with BL2 on PC. 

Is it supposed to be different in any way? The ad says "remastered" but not what that means...I was assuming just graphically or something, so it looks good on the PS4.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

TESO going F2P model (except you still have to buy the game)?  Nobody could have seen that coming.  :-

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

TESO going F2P model (except you still have to buy the game)?  Nobody could have seen that coming.  :-

well, if you cant properly balance PvP from the get-go and it takes ages to do patches, then you can't be subs model, I remember i quit after my 90 days sub, because the PvP was broken in terms of balance and PvP was what got me into the game after the beta tests. This was my first and probably last MMO, not counting the Star Citizen, which for me is a quasi-MMO

well, if you cant properly balance PvP from the get-go and it takes ages to do patches, then you can't be subs model, I remember i quit after my 90 days sub, because the PvP was broken in terms of balance and PvP was what got me into the game after the beta tests. This was my first and probably last MMO, not counting the Star Citizen, which for me is a quasi-MMO

Try EVE, if you can get around quite steep learning curve you will like it (if you like space ships) and you can play it free as well if you are able to get enough ISK (not too hard, there are tutorials how to do it on trial accounts)

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"