RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

LadyCrimson

to paraphrase, a random person randomly decided to "all caps" it  :brows:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

MY BOSS ACTUALLY ALL CAPS IN EMAILS IF THERE IS SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT.  CLEARLY THAT MAKES IT EASIER TO UNDERSTAND AND DOESN'T  AT ALL COME ACROSS AS THE RAMBLINGS OF A 13 YEAR OLD CHILD. 

IF THERE IS SOMETHING REALLY CRITICAL, HE WILL TAKE IT ONE STEP FURTHER AND COLOURISE KEY PHRASES.

• Like 3

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Platinum Games is working on their next project (no announcement yet) and we may be getting more Bayonetta in some form soon.

http://techraptor.net/content/bayonetta-incoming

“I have started working on the next project, but it looks like the announcement will come later. In any case, I think that it would be nice if something Bayonetta-related was also developed in 2015, so please pay attention to the continuation of Bayonetta!” - Akiko Kuroda

From that phrasing it may not be a sequel, but a spinoff or crossover. 2D beat em up/platformer and fighting game (possibly a crossover) seem like natural choices. Imagine Bayonetta X Guilty Gear with Guilty Gear's art style?

faint.gif

Anyway, I'm down for more Bayonetta in whatever form and frankly pretty much anything from Platinum Games

bayonetta_2_by_endless_1-d76cojl.gif

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

If I hadn't yet played Skyrim at all, I might be more impressed. You can get nice landscapes in the game (especially with mods I'd guess) but meh...it's not as cool seeming when actually running around, for some reason.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

If I hadn't yet played Skyrim at all, I might be more impressed. You can get nice landscapes in the game (especially with mods I'd guess) but meh...it's not as cool seeming when actually running around, for some reason.

Probably because it the tenth goddamn time you've seen that landscape while chasing a marker that just mysteriously appears at places.

• Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Might kick in as well, they have stuff to show before begging.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I think it's ultra impressive, but that's because I first played the game on Xbox November 11th, 2011. 

I still haven't played Skyrim yet so you can imagine how impressed I was  :aiee: 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Might kick in as well, they have stuff to show before begging.

Is it just me, or are the uniforms very not-OS Star Trek like? :)

It is a nice pitch video.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I prefer this one :p

• Like 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Excellent, they have Jumpjet.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Ah, and they have 1995 CDROM version of TIE Fighter's CE.