The Begining

Should they do it?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Should they do it?

• Yes
    • No
    • That would be awsome!
    • Thats the dumbist thing i have ever heard

What if they made a KotOR that was the begining of it all. It could Start at the fall of the Infinite Emmpire of the Rattika. It would show the ancient Sith people as the race they used to be. It could show the first Person/Alien to use the force outside the Rattika. The begining of the Jedi the fall of the first jedi to the dark side. The migration of the fallen dark jedi to the sith world and them becoming one with the sith. They could get Lucasarts and mabey even George himself to help out. This could clear up the history Of STAR WARS for any one who hasn't read the books or comics and it could fill in the holes left by some the books. I know it woud be a huge and expesinve project but it would clarifi the STAR WARS universe. I know this is highly unlikely but then it would put every one on the same page about the history. :)

Intresting Idea.

But the Rattika are not force senstive. (They dont have the gentics for it)

I think Darth Reven was meaning that it was to take place in the past when the rattika were force sensitive.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

play through kotor again ull find out that they lost the ability to use the force long ago but they had it once. otherwise how would they get in the temple

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I don't think they were ever able to use the force.  I would have to see if there is other information on them to be sure.

All their technology was force based, so in other words you had to be able to use the force in order to use their technology. on the unknown world it is explained that they no longer have the ablilty to use their technology because they have become immune to the force, and that is why they couldn't enter the temple. Also the Star forge and star maps were items of the dark side hence rich in dark side power. Also in the elders encampment the reaseacher says that they are studing the DNA structure of the ONE's guards in order to see what happend for them to lose the force and that he would like to have the chance to study the "ONE" because he is force senseitive. The computer in the bottom of the Rattika temple gives you the DNA scans it has made since the fall of the empire which will explain what happened to make the rattika immune to the force.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Yeah it says they were once force sensitive but they began to lose thier ablity touse the force and were throw into civil war and they retrated back to thier home world. It is all explaind on the last world in KotOR talk to the Elder Tribe and thier Computer it holds thier history.

No way.

I don't want a game that's set before KOTOR.

There's plenty of timeline available between KOTOR and the prequel movies, and there's an infinite amount of timeline after RotJ.

Do them there.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

What if they made a KotOR that was the begining of it all. It could Start at the fall of the Infinite Emmpire of the Rattika. It would show the ancient Sith people as the race they used to be. It could show the first Person/Alien to use the force outside the Rattika. The begining of the Jedi the fall of the first jedi to the dark side. The migration of the fallen dark jedi to the sith world and them becoming one with the sith. They could get Lucasarts and mabey even George himself to help out. This could clear up the history Of STAR WARS for any one who hasn't read the books or comics and it could fill in the holes left by some the books. I know it woud be a huge and expesinve project but it would clarifi the STAR WARS universe. I know this is highly unlikely but then it would put every one on the same page about the history. :blink:

that a pretty good idea and they won't hav to hav it relate late to kotor1 and 2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Well...building a game upon the world of the Rakata sounds more like it would be appealing as mainly a strategy game.

However, I wouldnt mind seeing the first human whether Jedi or not to pick up on the force and discovering the dark side and evolve it...KotOR style.

(Signatures: disabled) 

No way.

There's plenty of timeline available between KOTOR and the prequel movies, and there's an infinite amount of timeline after RotJ. 

Do them there.

Why they would have plenty of time to work with and it dosen't have to go along with any thing. Plus Some force powerd ships would be cool. :blink:

No way.

Do them there.

Why they would have plenty of time to work with and it dosen't have to go along with any thing. Plus Some force powerd ships would be cool. :blink:

the rakata can destrot earth or something and that would explain we earth isn't in the sw movies

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf