[392] Endurance sometimes doesn't regenerate, and portrait looks weird (poison?)

PrimeJunta

Question

Observed: Sometimes after combat, especially after a character has been poisoned, endurance doesn't regenerate, and there's a narrow band that looks like static or white noise in the portrait at the limit. The character in the attached screenshot had endurance stuck at 16 (same as health at the time).

If this is an intentional effect due to poisoning, it should be made clear, e.g. as a status icon next to the portrait and a note in the "Active effects" section of the character sheet.

post-44230-0-33080500-1419950905_thumb.png

I have a project. It's a tabletop RPG. It's free. It's a work in progress. Find it here: www.brikoleur.com

8 answers to this question

Health and Endurance now take damage at the same rate. When you are down to less than your last multiplier of Health, there's now this big obnoxious bar across the portrait that shows that your Health is limiting your maximum stamina.

By UI issue I was thinking about the divider bar in the portrait. I honestly thought it was a rendering/graphics glitch; it looks like a band of "static" in it. Now that I know what it is it's no problem of course, but I think they ought to change the appearance somewhat.

I have a project. It's a tabletop RPG. It's free. It's a work in progress. Find it here: www.brikoleur.com