Console Commands for Custom Party

I'm trying to make a custom party for testing, however, I have no idea how to open the console and add gold to my party. I can't seem to find anything with the forum search and the internet is vague at best. So far I've found that I'm supposed to open the console with the ~ key, however, that does nothing and I guess that's either because I have to enable the console in some ini file first or because I have an european keyboard.

Anyway, wouldn't it be useful to have a proper thread with the console and the known commands be a sticky here in this forum so people can do some proper testing?

If you want your custom party, you basically only have to go to the inn, dismiss the current party with the menu accessible by pressing 'P' and then buy new party members with the gold you get from entering a command code. If you transfer the items of the BB Party to your main char, you don't need to buy new equipment, but apart from that apparently there are some codes out there to spawn items as well.

On my european keybord, the button just left to "backspace" opens up the console ... (Not the ~ key)

- Try it :) (or you can assign another key in the menu?)

Edited by Cluas

UFWDJRj.jpg

On my european keybord, the button just left to "backspace" opens up the console ... (Not the ~ key)

- Try it :) (or you can assign another key in the menu?)

It's a mistake to say "European" keyboard, because even between the two of us (Swedish/Danish), there's differences.

On my Swedish Keyboard, it's located on "Ö", so I would assume it's the same on a German one. The location of the "Ö" on a Swedish and German keyboard correlates to the location of the "Æ" on a Danish keyboard.

Unless I'm mistaken.

t50aJUd.jpg