Monk fighting style in 392BB impressions?

AFAICT the base attack animations are the same as before, both armed and unarmed. However, there are special animations for the Wound-powered moves which look pretty neat really.

Also, either I'm getting better at this or the monk is a seriously mean mofo. Packs a massive punch, has great staying power, and those special attacks are really useful for recovering from tactical errors -- if a beetle gets behind the front line, the monk can just kick it away. Made it a good deal further without resting, and polished off those beetles without much fuss at all. Mucho me gusta.

I have a project. It's a tabletop RPG. It's free. It's a work in progress. Find it here: www.brikoleur.com

Yeh. Already forgot the name of the ability, but it costs 2 Wounds. Sends the little bast... creatures flying. 

There are a quite a few other abilities and spells which push critters back as well, and of course any number that hobble, slow, knockdown, stun, paralyze etc.

I have a project. It's a tabletop RPG. It's free. It's a work in progress. Find it here: www.brikoleur.com

Excellent.

That means all such effects can be used by enemies and creatures, where necessary.

umm... does the monk himself display any movement during combat and execution of those moves? Any sidesteps, jumps or half jumps, does he move at all or just punches from a spot, standing still? When he moves around is it different then how other characters move, even slightly? stuff like that.

Edited by Surface Reflection