[392] Zealous Focus - endless loop bug

BillyCorgan

Question

[392] After a level up i choose "Zealous Focus".

When in game, i can't move my character. I'm not in combat.

The Zealous Focus update endless loop.

CAPS : 

182860BugloopZealous1.jpg

And after a "alt-tab" to capture i've got this :

698649BugloopZealous2.jpg

• Like 1

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

5 answers to this question

Went into the Temple dungeon the back way.  Had the same thing happen after a fight.  Tried everything including a new battle and couldn't get rid of the Zealous Rage problem.  I tried reloading, problem continued.  Went back to a prior auto-save in the dungeon, same problem.  Then I went back to a manual save  outside the dungeon which I had made immediately after a battle.  I had made the save before the Paladin disabled Zealous Focus so I wonder if that has something to do with the problem.

I have but one enemy: myself  - Drow saying

nakia_banner.jpg

This happened to me after I had reopened the game...only I don't have any other abilities to activate to try and stop it! XD I didn't try combat. I was too afraid of getting my backside handed to me. 

My Blind Journey through the Beta. Join my transgender Paladin as I struggle to get to grips with the game and its mechanics. Well, I never said my first journey into an isometric RPG would be smooth, now did I?

My Adventure through Baldur's Gate. Inspired by my play of PoE, I decide to pick up a much fabled game of the genre. Join Solana as I delve into this world of weird, wonderful and annoying people.