Blood on the dance floor

Grotesque

I've slayed some lions and even blood pored from them, there was none on the ground.

I hope this will be implemented and the blood from slayed opponents will be persistent on the ground, even after the bodies magically disappear. 

The lacking blood on the ground feels weird and makes combat less visceral.

Blood and gore galore!

• Like 2

After my realization that White March has the same XP reward problem, I don't even have the drive to launch game anymore because I hated so much reaching Twin Elms with a level cap in vanilla PoE that I don't wish to relive that experience.

I'm not a huge fan of the blood FX for this game, I preferred the quick splash from the hit point of the weapon of the IE games rather than the style used for Pillars of Eternity, creates too much clutter on the screen.

I think a more annoying thing is how how the corpses disappear instantly after a couple of seconds. Corpses should stay for a few minutes at least, for the immersion effect.

Imagine you had a huge battle and you have managed to slaughter every one of your enemies. When you take a look at the corpse littered battlefield afterwards, you should *feel* that a lot of people (creatures etc.) were butchered by your hands.

• Like 5

I think a more annoying thing is how how the corpses disappear instantly after a couple of seconds. Corpses should stay for a few minutes at least, for the immersion effect.

Imagine you had a huge battle and you have managed to slaughter every one of your enemies. When you take a look at the corpse littered battlefield afterwards, you should *feel* that a lot of people (creatures etc.) were butchered by your hands.

This, Id even like to have them stay until I leave the area. At least let them hang around for a minute or two?