Backer Beta Build 392 is Live!

BAdler

Linux will not be going up until we upgrade Unity and that won't happen until after January 5th, 2015.

*looks at calendar*

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

• Like 1

"Some ideas are so stupid that only an intellectual could believe them." -- attributed to George Orwell

Linux will not be going up until we upgrade Unity and that won't happen until after January 5th, 2015.

*looks at calendar*

Are we there yet?

Josh Sawyer just posted this on twitter:

linux build for #PillarsOfEternity is looking p. darn good

Edited by Quantics
  • Like 1

Is it possible to get the Known Bugs list with the actual fixed v392 things?

I know a couple of the fixes that didn't work but most of the others seem to have been. If you've fixed the others you can just chuck fixed internally next to it like I do in my self-managed thread

*looks at calendar*

Are we there yet?

Josh Sawyer just posted this on twitter:

linux build for #PillarsOfEternity is looking p. darn good

and now?

Mr Adler posted in the BB Update thread to say they're looking at pushing an update for the beta some time next week. Assuming that the linux release happens in the same way that the Mac release did I imagine that would be the earliest potential date for a Linux release.

I assume we're 1-2 weeks away from another backer beta. Im excited to see if the palladin works. A few things cut me off from trying the other classes fully..

Obsidian wrote:

​"those scummy backers, we're going to screw them over by giving them their game on the release date. That'll show those bastards!" 

Now we know what's going on...

I would rather they take their time and give us a Beta with at least the worse bugs fixed.

But guys! If they fix the bugs, how will all the beetles repopulate?! o_O

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

I would rather they take their time and give us a Beta with at least the worse bugs fixed.

But guys! If they fix the bugs, how will all the beetles repopulate?! o_O

:lol:  I don't think we need to worry.  This game will be buggy no matter what.

• Like 1

I have but one enemy: myself  - Drow saying

nakia_banner.jpg

I assume we're 1-2 weeks away from another backer beta. Im excited to see if the palladin works. A few things cut me off from trying the other classes fully..

They are hoping to push a beta update next week if possible.

WELL...  guess not last week, keep fingers crossed for this week ? 

We should at least have another Beta before it goes live....

Obsidian wrote:

​"those scummy backers, we're going to screw them over by giving them their game on the release date. That'll show those bastards!" 

Now we know what's going on...

Most likely they will need a day or two to get the new BB ready, so I would not expect it before wednesday or maybe thursday.

As it is quite a few lead devs just came back from Pax South or maybe are still in travel. I would expect they need a bit time to regenerate after that and also to see which build gets branched off to Backer Beta. Then the actual branching needs to be done, too.

Edited by cmergler

Most likely they will need a day or two to get the new BB ready, so I would not expect it before wednesday or maybe thursday.

As it is quite a few lead devs just came back from Pax South or maybe are still in travel. I would expect they need a bit time to regenerate after that and also to see which build gets branched off to Backer Beta. Then the actual branching needs to be done, too.

They've said that they usually try to get builds out on Wednesdays or Thursdays, so I'd expect Thursday this week, if anything this week.

t50aJUd.jpg

how can i acces the beta ver 392? 

anyone help please!

I assume you don't already have access to the beta.

If you are already a backer go here and search for "Beta Redemption Instructions".

if you are not a backer, try PM'ing Sensuki about acquiring a key - I know he has been buying keys for others, so he might still be able to.

If, however, you are out of luck, take heart in the fact that the full game will be out in 2 months (and around the release the beta will be removed and deleted), so the wait should be bearable.