A quick note on stability

DCParry

My wife and I recently had the good fortune of having our twins (one boy and one girl) born very healthy and happy. As anyone with newborns know, this can cut into your gaming time, and I wanted to give PoE two huge kudos. First, I can play it one handed! After the freaking train wreck of DAI, I have renewed respect and love for the control scheme of PoE.

Second, the current build, for me, is SUPER STABLE. I left it running for like 18 hours (feedings, some spit up, some actual sleep, and I kinda forgot I was fighting the spider queen), paused, in the middle of combat, and I picked up right away with no glitches. 

I am no technical wiz, but this sort of stability seems rare today, and I applaud those who were working under the hood to make this happen. 

• Like 2

Congrats on the stability of your game and your new instability of sleeping patterns :)

• Like 3

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

First off, congratulations!

Next, your stability test sounds like a great test case.

Finally:

... some spit up, .....

As a new parent you won't realize this but, discussion of bodily functions is only considered polite conversation when everybody in the room is a new parent.  :dancing:

Good to know I can fall asleep on the keyboard and the game won't crash and I'll lose progress !

Matilda is a Natlan woman born and raised in Old Vailia. She managed to earn status as a mercenary for being a professional who gets the job done, more so when the job involves putting her excellent fighting abilities to good use.

Good to know I can fall asleep on the keyboard and the game won't crash and I'll lose progress !

Depends on which keys your head decides to rest upon, 8P

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u