Suggestions-questions from nearest tavern

1- Character creation needs subraces and subclasses.(More) For example it seems like wizard walkthrough will be single lined in this way and i heard elves miss their "non-surfacer" relatives. 

2-What about good-neutral-evil choices ?

3- Deities have any effect on spells? 

4- Using teleport spells in area map and world map will be fun and rpgs in need of it badly. (if i remember truly in TOEE teleportation by world map and ddo teleportation to outer planes was cool... )

5- Do rangers or druids track?If so taking the nature's opinion like talking with animals would help.. :)

6- Anti-class weapons like alchemical silver ... ?

7-Using spells like charm,dominate,friends etc should open new dialog options..

8- Maybe weapon pack feats can be replaced by background weapon usage history and opinion of using-training weapons to unlock more powerful weapons

Finally for gaining limited reputation or influence ordering drinks would be fun and spending coins in taverns and temples for learning smt. like in bg series

1. You probably need to wait for expansion or PoE2 to get those, as Obsidian runs out of resources (time and money) to make such additions to PoE.

2. Game has lot of choices that fit in those broad categories, but it don't have general judgement system that will judge your choices. Although game has reputation system that tracks how people perceive your character, but that tracking don't follow good-neutral-evil categories.

3. Deities probably should have some effect in priest spell repertories, but for reason mentioned in first point that probably don't happen in PoE.

4. Global teleport spell are fun but they have also bad habit making event scripting more difficult and leave game breaking holes in them, and PoE uses BG/BG2 style map which reduces impact of global teleportation some what.

5. Characters with survival skill should be able to track in certain points in the game, although hard to say how significant such feat is. Rangers and druids get bonus to their survival skill.

6. You probably will not see any

7. There is ability to use character's special abilities in some conversations, but I don't know if there will be any character that you can talk if you use some sort charming or domination spell to them before conversation.

8. This probably would need new system in place to actually work which probably means that it is in this point of the scope of the game.

9. You gain reputation in conversation depending on what options you choose, but I don't think that there will be money sinks which give you unlimited amount of reputation like in BG.

1- Character creation needs subraces and subclasses.(More) For example it seems like wizard walkthrough will be single lined in this way and i heard elves miss their "non-surfacer" relatives. 

2-What about good-neutral-evil choices ?

3- Deities have any effect on spells? 

4- Using teleport spells in area map and world map will be fun and rpgs in need of it badly. (if i remember truly in TOEE teleportation by world map and ddo teleportation to outer planes was cool... )

5- Do rangers or druids track?If so taking the nature's opinion like talking with animals would help.. :)

6- Anti-class weapons like alchemical silver ... ?

7-Using spells like charm,dominate,friends etc should open new dialog options..

8- Maybe weapon pack feats can be replaced by background weapon usage history and opinion of using-training weapons to unlock more powerful weapons

Finally for gaining limited reputation or influence ordering drinks would be fun and spending coins in taverns and temples for learning smt. like in bg series

Most of these are complete reworks of the system. I can tell you the answer: no. Wait until the sequel.

About 7:

There is a quest where, if you're a cipher, you can use your mind-power to wipe a girl's memory clean.

I think that qualifies in that category. There will be probably some more, not just this one. Scripted interactions also offer occasionally class-specific solutions.

The Seven Blunders/Roots of Violence: Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character. Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle. (Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi)

Let's Play the Pools Saga (SSI Gold Box Classics)

Pillows of Enamored Warfare -- The Zen of Nodding

2- Choices can probably be dumped into simplistic category like good, neutral and evil.

3- Doesn't affect the main Priest spell list, but the Priest have Deity-only talents (some could be called spells).

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

About 7:

There is a quest where, if you're a cipher, you can use your mind-power to wipe a girl's memory clean.

I think that qualifies in that category. There will be probably some more, not just this one. Scripted interactions also offer occasionally class-specific solutions.

this comes with a new question: Mindless monsters (like golem) immune to cipher spells?

• Like 1