I killed my nighbers dog with a brick

ctn2003

Have you ever had the same thing happen to you wher dog never shuts the hel up barks for hours on end BARK BARK BARK all day- a dogs bark is not cute its meant for alarming the other dogs and ararming the irasponble owners that their pissed. and thus i throw the largest rock i could find upon hes head and i got aay with killing it :D yippy   - and to thows that do this - you have been warned

Was the dog's name Sam?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Seems either he's extremely bored, drunk, high or some friend might've gotten hold of his account. Really different from his previous posts.

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Have you ever had the same thing happen to you wher dog never shuts the hel up barks for hours on end BARK BARK BARK all day- a dogs bark is not cute its meant for alarming the other dogs and ararming the irasponble owners that their pissed. and thus i throw the largest rock i could find upon hes head and i got aay with killing it :D yippy   - and to thows that do this - you have been warned

Ctn2003  many people on these forums are dog lovers and generally just animal lovers. So this type of post we find reprehensible and appalling

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Seems either he's extremely bored, drunk, high or some friend might've gotten hold of his account. Really different from his previous posts.

Would be my guess. Either that or he's been taken over by pod people.

At any rate ... yeah, this one's not going anywhere. :)

• Like 2
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts