Kevin Michael Richardson

Is there any possibility that this VA will be in the game? Or can be asked to be in the game?

Even as an Easter egg this would be amazing. For me he is the voice of IE games, my first proper villain and story teller, and the best so far in my life.

Not even sure if this would be the right place to post this though :p

• Like 1

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster . . .

when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you

I must admit I haven't paid much attention to his work until now. He seems to be in a lot of stuff though and I've probably heard him a lot, never knowing it was him.
I'd personally go for Jeremy Irons' sleazy pompous villain delivery.

Nothing gold can stay.

Well, he was the main villain in BG1 and the narrator. When he does his "evil" voice Is till get shivers, as he is incredible good at it.

I was talking with a friend and a incredible VA Easter egg would be to have David Warner and Kevin Michael Richardson appear in a scene together as two minor old NPCs, sitting and talking about the old days or something.

The two main villains of the two best Infinity engine games would be incredible fun ^^

• Like 1

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster . . .

Is there any possibility that this VA will be in the game? Or can be asked to be in the game?

Even as an Easter egg this would be amazing. For me he is the voice of IE games, my first proper villain and story teller, and the best so far in my life.

Not even sure if this would be the right place to post this though :p

The intention is nice and I'd support it if the development process wasn't nearing at an end. The script has been finalized probably two-three months ago and hiring talent to voice over isn't like picking up a phone and asking said talent to come in for an hour.

Just reread the recent update:

"In addition to all of this testing and bugfixing, we've also been recording and integrating all of our voice overs for dialogue and character voice sets.  The recording process is complete and we're now hooking them all up into the game.  The audio folks have also been hard at work creating more varied combat sounds to better communicate what's going on in battle."

Edited by Snoozer

Yeah, i was more of a funny thought I had, and it would be fun.

Hey, if Pillars becomes a success, maybe they can get em in for the expansion, or sequel :p

It is their working title for a BG1EE expansion. The word on the street is that it is supposed to cover the events between end of BG1 and start of BG2. That is why Irenicus will appear again. Also they said they been able to make IE engine do some things never before seen in IE games for this Adventure Y.