What of the Ancient Sith lords

If you went in to the toom of Ajunta paul and placed the flash mine in the pilar that blocked your way and went down to the the chameber where the sword and body of Ajunta paul lay you would talk to the spirt of ajaunta paul and you foud out that Revan and Malak were not the first to find thd star forge. Ajunta wont reveal his secert but you find oult that the ancient sith lords Naga Shadow, Ajunta Paul, Margo Rangos, and Tulok Hord found the star forge. Could there Possibly be a game based aboult them and there turn to the dark side and finding the Star Forge. :);)

errm i always assumed that by their "secret" Ajunta Pall meant the starmap or something else entirely but not the starforge. And also Marka Ragnos and Naga Sadow already had lots told about them before KOTOR(in the comics) and none of it mentions a starforge. Ajunta Pall says i believe that he was one of the first to turn against the Jedi so he was probably one of the dark jedi who went to Korriban after being banished from the republic. I don't think the game says anything about Tulak Hord though :rolleyes:

If you went in to the toom of Ajunta paul and placed the flash mine in the pilar that blocked your way and went down to the the chameber where the sword and body of Ajunta paul lay you would talk to the spirt of ajaunta paul and you foud out that Revan and Malak  were not the first to find thd star forge. Ajunta wont reveal his secert  but you find oult that the ancient sith lords Naga Shadow, Ajunta Paul, Margo Rangos, and Tulok Hord found the star forge. Could there Possibly be a game based aboult them and there turn to the dark side and finding the Star Forge. :)  :p

First off Ajunta Pall and Tulak Hord are Sith who have no EU background at all. Secondly they were both made up by Bioware with no installed past provided by the KOTOR storyline, basicly because Bioware sucks. Thridly Ajunta Pall never says Tulak Hord, Naga Sadow, and Marka Ragnos saw the Star Forge! Ajunta Pall was referring to the Star Map on Korriban which he and the first Dark Jedi, who had left the Jedi order, and then conquered the Sith, had discovered on Korriban. They then destroyed one another over it's amazing dark power. The thing is though some comics have touched on the first Dark Jedi who fled the order and none of the stories ever mentioned Ajunta Pall or for that matter Tulak Hord. This Korriban tale is a joke! Ajunta Pall and Tulak Hord have no extensive history in either the EU or Bioware's KOTOR tale. Seriously why do these two lame jackholes deserve to have their respective tombs located next to two of the greatest Sith Lords of all time in the form of Marka Ragnos and Naga Sadow. The answer! Nobody really knows and will probably ever know because of Bioware's sloppy story writing. Tulak Hord and Ajunta Pall in the end amount to nothing more than a pair of names. Personally they both serve as the two low points in my KOTOR game experience.

Cheers!

Indeed, it's not entirely impossible that someone'll make a comic about Tulak Hord and Ajunta Pall. It would be cool if that happened, anyway :D.

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Theyre just complaining that he and Tulak Hord had no EU basis. I personally agree with you.

Seriously. It's no different than Taris or The Star Forge, or REVAN (ESPECIALLY Revan since he is one of the most powerful Jedi/Sith EVER), and Malak etc. not having an EU basis. KOTOR IS EU. Complaining something was introduced you hadn't read about before is silly. The whole story is new EU material. There are also unknown Sith Lords that Ajunta and Tulak could now be considered as.

If you went in to the toom of Ajunta paul and placed the flash mine in the pilar that blocked your way and went down to the the chameber where the sword and body of Ajunta paul lay you would talk to the spirt of ajaunta paul and you foud out that Revan and Malak  were not the first to find thd star forge. Ajunta wont reveal his secert  but you find oult that the ancient sith lords Naga Shadow, Ajunta Paul, Margo Rangos, and Tulok Hord found the star forge. Could there Possibly be a game based aboult them and there turn to the dark side and finding the Star Forge. :)  :blink:

it was the rakata

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Ajunta and Tulak are now EU thanks to KotOR. There has to be new additions sometime. However the manner in which Bioware did it leaves much to be desired. If they fleshed out Ajunta and Tulak more, I wouldn't mind at all. However there were gaping holes in the storyline and to say the least their inclusion was somewhat underwhelming and to a degree pointless.

Ajunta and Tulak are now EU thanks to KotOR. There has to be new additions sometime. However the manner in which Bioware did it leaves much to be desired. If they fleshed out Ajunta and Tulak more, I wouldn't mind at all. However there were gaping holes in the storyline and to say the least their inclusion was somewhat underwhelming and to a degree pointless.

They were a minor part of the story so they got minor treatment. Did I ever learn the entire history of Taris. Or the lifestory of that doctor on Taris, etc. No. It'd be ridiculous and bog down the game. Korriban was a planet used to bury dead important Sith. Big surprise that there might be some relatively unknown lords buried there. Look at the "Valley of the Kings" in Egypt. Not everyone buried there is a Tut or Ramses. There is far more to complain about in the lack of development and information in Malak. A major part of the story. His jaw or lack thereof for example.

They were a minor part of the story so they got minor treatment. Did I ever learn the entire history of Taris. Or the lifestory of that doctor on Taris, etc. No. It'd be ridiculous and bog down the game. Korriban was a planet used to bury dead important Sith. Big surprise that there might be some relatively unknown lords buried there. Look at the "Valley of the Kings" in Egypt. Not everyone buried there is a Tut or Ramses. There is far more to complain about in the lack of development and information in Malak. A major part of the story. His jaw or lack thereof for example.

Yep, agreed.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

My take is that Taris and other locations need not have their history or character or whatever told to you. That truly is pointless, as it wouldn't affect the storyline one bit. I agree with you on that. However, Korriban was a location focused mainly on learning more about the Sith and their history/ways. Ajunta was a spirit that could talk to you. Evidently what he told you did make an impact on how you perceived the story. These are two major Sith lords that we know little about. I'm not asking for a life story, but simply whatever warranted them to gain the status to have tombs planted next to Naga Sadow and Marka Ragnos. Have some Sith historian tell us the news or have us dig up some artifact about that that shows us more about them. Perhaps more could have been indirectly revealed through side-quests. True, they were a minor part of the storyline, but a small amount of additional detail could easily flesh them out a bit more. The comparison with the doctor and such is slightly weak, as the doctor has nothing to do with the main quest or Star Wars history. Ajunta and Tulak were minor, but they actually fit the storyline and history. Ajunta had what the Sith considered one of the most powerful dark side weapons in all of history! Two Sith lords sitting next to Marka Ragnos and Naga Sadow should have slightly better treatment than was shown. Again, we don't need a cinematic or novel written for both, but they were definitely intriguing. The fact that we have discussions on them shows that they could have been fleshed out a little more consistently. Last I checked, no one debated much on the doctor :)

Yet Taris doesn't center around the doctor like Korriban does with the Sith tombs. The majority of my time on Korriban was spent exploring those tombs for loot and prestige. The fact remains that Bioware dropped the ball when it came to fleshing out the Sith Lords backgrounds on Korriban. The only reason I knew who Marka Ragnos (Who's name bioware actually misspelled in the game) and Naga Sadow was is because I had read the comics. If I hadn't I wouldn't have gotten any information on them from the Korriban section of the game because it just isn't there. Personally I can somewhat excuse that because most Star Wars fans will know who Marka Ragnos and Naga Sadow are. However what gets me is Bioware made up two new Sith Lords and buried them right next to two of the greatest Sith of all time without any attempt to explain to the player their significance or role in Sith history. Sure the Valley of kings had a lot of tombs but there were only three great pyramids and as we all know they were tombs for Menefre, Khafra, and Khufu. The tombs of Naga Sadow, Marka Ragnos, Tulak Hord, and Ajunta Pall are the great pyramids of Korriban and there should be some kind of back story to go with each of these Sith. This could have been easily addressed by having Sith engravings on the tomb walls which you could have read and mosaics depicting their rise and fall. Now you mentioned that we never got the background on Malak's jaw and I agree with you that was another case of Bioware dropping the ball. Did Malak lose it in a fight with a Jedi? Did he lose it when he and Revan were battling one another for the mantle of the Dark Lord just after they had first found the Star Forge? Did Malak just suffer from a case of poor hygiene? I guess we will never know. Personally I liked KOTOR a lot and me saying Bioware sucks is like me saying Primus sucks if you catch my drift. All in all KOTOR is one hell of an RPG with a great overall story. I just wish Bioware did some things better.

Cheers!