[364] Issue: Can't make a female pale elf that looks like new portrait

Sensuki

Question

LYha33I.jpg

In v364, this lovely portrait by Kaz was added to the mix.

However you cannot make a Pale Elf that looks like her, this is the closest I could get.

Close to matching skin, hair and eye colors would be a start, as well as altering the facial expressions/faces of the Elves to be more attractive and less 'sad'.

Edited by Sensuki

3 answers to this question

I agree this is semi immersion breaking, not being able to have portraits that match the character, when your making the character look like the portrait. The other way around is forgiveable, haha

Along this note and speaking of Models.. one chain mail from another some times differs. theres on dress r such that has REALLY cheap LARGE chain links that  look really stupid and cartoonish whereas many look fine like in this photo.  Its like somone cutomised the 3d map themselves or did it on a much lower resolution, or intended the chain links to be as if they were 4inches in diameter and made of silver colored toy plastic

Edited by Azmodiuz

Obsidian wrote:

​"those scummy backers, we're going to screw them over by giving them their game on the release date. That'll show those bastards!" 

Now we know what's going on...