Not sure where to find the crash logs.

[special]

Machine system:

iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)

3.5 GHz Intel Core i7

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

4 answers to this question

Hi Quantics! Can you let me know how you found these posts? I searched the forums with the keyword "mac" before posting, but got 0 results.

Yes, I've searched the forums many times for 'mac' 'macintosh' 'os x' and found zero returns.  Very frustrating.  I concur that at this point the mac beta, for me, it pretty useless.  I got a taste of combat, which with some online YouTube advice I've had better builds for, but the save / restore makes this build [333] of the beta unplayable.

"Hey, everyone. We are aware of the crashing problems on Yosemite right now. After talking to some other projects that are using Unity for their engine the problems may not be unique to our game. We are going to continue to look into it and hopefully it will be something we can resolve on our side and not something that will have to wait for a Unity fix.

Thanks for your patience." -- BAdler, Yosemite 10.10 issue thread.

The thread "aware of crashing problems on Yosemite" does not describe fully the issue.  The game does crash on me, but it is only when loading a saved game.  is that the same issue?  Without a reference in that post to an actual issue thread, I have no clue if I am experiencing the same issue that Obsidian is talking about.

Hi Quantics! Can you let me know how you found these posts? I searched the forums with the keyword "mac" before posting, but got 0 results.

Sorry somehow I had missed your message entirely. 

Actually the only reason I know of those posts is because I've replied to them :D I haven't actually used the search function...