About player walking/running animations

Yeah you implied that and still are.

Your second sentence is you protecting yourself over it. Means you have reason to protect yourself, which means it was true.

I think he knows whether or not he's implying something. Just FYI.

Maybe we could focus a little more on the actual topic of discussion, and less on post-typing scrutiny? I mean, at the very least, nothing beyond "Oh, well, when I read it, the way you worded it made it seem like you meant to imply that. If that's not what you meant, then okay" is constructive at all.

When you reach the point of deciding what someone else is meaning to say, in spite of their "No, that's not what I'm meaning to say" responses, where does that end? Nowhere. That's where.

• Like 2

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Sometimes it's best to agree to disagree and let things go. We don't always have to have the last word in. Hinthint.

On topic:

I, for one, do think the running animations are bit strange. It's not bad, but there is something a bit odd about them that I can't put my finger on. Maybe the way they come to a stop feels a bit too abrupt or something. But I don't mind if they aren't changed....I get used to such things quickly and doesn't take me long to not notice.

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yeah i agree the running and walking animations are totally ****ed and I dont really give a ****, safe. Because the animations are good enough for me to represent whats going on in the game without breaking immersion.

I really would like to know what obsidian themselves think of this whole topic, this criticism and what I just said also?

Edited by Sheikh

Yeah i agree the running and walking animations are totally ****ed and I dont really give a ****, safe. Because the animations are good enough for me to represent whats going on in the game without breaking immersion.

I really would like to know what obsidian themselves think of this whole topic, this criticism and what I just said also?

They won't. If the animator chooses to speak up, his boat. We'd sooner see it within the blog updates on kickstarter than here.

I don't think people are talking about Planescape: Torment. I think the references to "Torment" in here have been to Torment: Tides of Numenera. It's being developed alongside PoE, and also uses Unity, so it's at least a fair comparison.

• Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Yeah but what do they think of the criticism that placescape somehow magically made 10x better animations than them?

Reemphasizing the same point in the same thread will not elicit the response you want from the developers. Simple as that.