What do you think the twist(s) will be in KOTOR II

I've been thinking (a dangerous past time, I know).

How about, the white Jedi in the promos is also the Sith Lord in the promos. The 'telepathy' thing allows her to observe and influence your behavior. This is because your character has a rare talent/trait/power/fate that will allow her to supplant the head of the Jedi order and rule both the Jedi and the Sith.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Jolee's wife is dead.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Then she's... she's a zombie!

Kotor2: The Lich Lords... :ph34r:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

How many npcs could possibly survive from Kotor1 to Kotor2...

1. Revan
  2. Canderous
  3. T3
  4. HK-47

Isn't that pretty much it ? The rest, including third party femily members etc. could be disposed of somehow, even if it was just at the end.

Canderous and HK-47 are busy following Revan, so that leaves T3 for a new player. That means, T3 is pretty much the only one that can tie the old story in with the new story.

Now comes the twist!

Revan downloaded the blueprints for a weapon of gargantuan dimensions from the Starforge, aptly named "The Deathstar" and stored them in T3's memory. That would tie Kotor2's story neatly with the 27 sequels and the movies Episode I and Episode II <_>

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Since the 'twists' are on the note of the frivolous, here goes:

Atton Rand is is camper than Richard Simmons in a fluorescent tent. :lol:

But Atton Rand bears a striking resemblence to Han Solo.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Damn you Obsidian. Shattering my image of the best character ever to come from Star Wars. :lol:

HK says that the last mission he remembers had him traveling out to Mandalorian space. Perhaps that may be a factor since you are a veteran of the Mandalorian war. Either way you would of had to of done something really bad for the Jedi Council to exile you.

Sometimes one can wonder what you have to do really in order to get exiled by the Jedi Council? Juhanis attempt to kill her master seemed was handled with pretty ease.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy