What do you think the twist(s) will be in KOTOR II

How about the twist is that the four spirits of the Sith lords that were in the tombs of KOTOR1 were resurrected and placed in clone bodies like Dark Jedi Joruus C'baoth, but were the puppets of one of the NPC? Since the dev said that there was not One Sith Loads but many.

That sounds very Empire Strikes Back

is that one of those star wars novels? i haven't heard of it.

Uh..... :p:p It's the second Star Wars movie buddy...

I thimk that he was more of sarcastic.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

no point.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

That sounds very Empire Strikes Back

is that one of those star wars novels? i haven't heard of it.

It's the second Star Wars movie buddy...

there was a sequel to star wars? did luke and leia end up together?

dumber than a bag of hammers

There is also 2 prequels to Star Wars with the 3rd prequel coming out this time next year.

wow. is any of this stuff on the internet?

TEH INTERNET?!! :unsure:

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

TEH INTERNET?!!

i'm not familiar with it myself, but apparently there are a bunch of commodore 64s and Apple IIs and Challenger 4Ps all linked together somewhere into a kind of giant computer "network", and apparently it has answers to lots of questions and stuff.

it's supposed to be pretty c00l.

dumber than a bag of hammers

Sounds scary :unsure:

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

i'm not familiar with it myself, but apparently there are a bunch of commodore 64s and Apple IIs and Challenger 4Ps all linked together somewhere into a kind of giant computer "network", and apparently it has answers to lots of questions and stuff.

Don't laugh (too hard)... :unsure:

You could get both a windows system (Geos) complete with mouse and everything, TCP/IP protocol and even a Unix light for the C64. The potential was definitely there ;)

Then most 8bit computer owners moved on to 16bit computers.

Todays computers running Commodore Basic V31... scary thought.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

the twist shall be..............................

YOUR DOG IS THE DARK LORD OF THE SITH! MUHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH :unsure:

The last area of the game we saw was the character traveling through a Sith Tomb. Apparently a group of Sith are enacting some ritual that will bring them enormous power. In the Star Wars universe this is considered a Bad Thing&153; and it's up to the player to stop it. When we pressed further to get some context for what we were watching, asking why the Sith were doing this and what the significance of the tomb was, our demonstrator again demurred, citing the need to avoid spoilers. We did, however get him to admit that the storyline of the game will have a twist the equal of and possibly more spectacular than the one that graced the first game.

So at last we do know that there WILL be a twist and possibly better then the first. So that is some good news to hear.l