Hi!

The game is totally unplayable! Unbalanced!  Easy mode = hard! I die in all minutes! Annoying very much! A game could be good... :-//

RAM eater etc...

Dark Souls 2 easier ones than this! Seriously! There zero HP tolerance.

Jumps promptly here the full HP! Are 5 enemies? Absurdity to kill!! And this the easy mode....

Sorcerer King, Fallen enchantress Legendary heroes, indeed the real hard rpg games easier and playable.

32 hour playtime and uninstall.

Bye and thx!

Hi!

The game is totally unplayable! Unbalanced!  Easy mode = hard! I die in all minutes! Annoying very much! A game could be good... :-//

RAM eater etc...

Jumps promptly here the full HP! Are 5 enemies? Absurdity to kill!! And this the easy mode....

Sorcerer King, Fallen enchantress Legendary heroes, indeed the real hard rpg games easier and playable.

Bye and thx!

#1 It is beta. Game changes a lot during beta

#2 Fallen Enchantress is not RPG but a fantasy 4x game. Same for Sorcerer King. 

#3 You pirated the game and are now complaining about it. Even worse, you pirated an earlier version of beta probably. 

#4 Goodbye pirate.

Edited by archangel979

Hi!

RAM eater etc...

Bye and thx!

#1 It is beta. Game changes a lot during beta

#2 Fallen Enchantress is not RPG but a fantasy 4x game. Same for Sorcerer King. 

#3 You pirated the game and are now complaining about it. Even worse, you pirated an earlier version of beta probably. 

#4 Goodbye pirate.

I could have written many other games. What I shall buy it for if unplayable??

The beta to a version I obtain it then only if I pay a bigger sum. Shall I pay for this? Totally unbalanced!

Bye **** man!

This is obviously an infestation by trolls. Guy isn't even a backer, how could he play the beta. Even if he's pirated it, does him pirating it actually give us an excuse to help him play it? In the absence of moderators we should just ignore such threads imo.

• Like 1

A Custom Editor for Deadfire's Data:
eFoHp9V.png

This is obviously an infestation by trolls. Guy isn't even a backer, how could he play the beta. Even if he's pirated it, does him pirating it actually give us an excuse to help him play it? In the absence of moderators we should just ignore such threads imo.

THEN WHY DONT YOU

I die in all minutes, too, every time I talk to the girl at the comic shop, my heart skips a beat. 

2vsghgi.jpg