A Story for KotOR2

What if the story is that you must find the plans to the star forge. You start on your quest as an exiled jedi etheir seeking revenge aganinst the republic and the jedi for exiling you, so you look for the plans to the star forge to see how gets its dark power and how you could insted of it feed off you and your dark power, you gain all the dark power it holds and you become the most powerful sith lord ever to grace the galaxy. And you must fight Revan for control of the sith and the star forge. Or if you are LS you seek to rejon the republic and the jedi so you search for the plans to the star forge to help the republic build a star forge that runs of the power of the LS, since the republic dosen't have the ships to mach the number the sith have. Just my thoughts. :)

and if your bad your name could be Malak and if your good you could be a dog face admiral

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Guest Fallen Jedi
What if the story is that you must find the plans to the star forge. You start on your quest as an exiled jedi etheir seeking revenge aganinst the republic and the jedi for exiling you, so you look for the plans to the star forge to see how gets its dark power and how you could insted of it feed off you and your dark power, you gain all the dark power it holds and you become the most powerful sith lord ever to grace the galaxy. And you must fight Revan for control of the sith and the star forge. Or if you are LS you seek to rejon the republic and the jedi so you search for the plans to the star forge to help the republic build a star forge that runs of the power of the LS, since the republic dosen't have the ships to mach the number the sith have. Just my thoughts. :)

Worst idea ever <_< But hey! That's just my opinion