So . . . I was looking at the pre-order stuff

On Steam and GoG. I supported the game on Kickstarter, enough to get a version of the game when it comes out. When we eventually get out key for Steam or GoG or whatever, do we get the pre-order stuff for supporting the kickstarter or do we just get the base game? It's not really important, pre-order stuff doesn't make or break a game (unless someone did something weird), I'm just curious about whether pre-order bonuses apply to Kickstarter people that won't need to pre-order through GoG or Steam.

I cannot forget the follies and vices of others so soon as I ought, nor their offenses against myself.

My feelings are not puffed about with every attempt to move them. My temper would

perhaps be called resentful. My good opinion once lost is lost forever.”

- Pride and Prejudice

^Yes, those who backed the game will also get the pre-order stuff

(see the thread in announcements where this was confirmed)

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/69314-pre-orders-and-new-trailer-now-live/

(first post)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

I guess I missed that, thanks for pointing it out, I appreciate it.

I cannot forget the follies and vices of others so soon as I ought, nor their offenses against myself.

My feelings are not puffed about with every attempt to move them. My temper would

perhaps be called resentful. My good opinion once lost is lost forever.”

- Pride and Prejudice