Nation of slaves

obyknven

The pictures were funny though.

• Like 2

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Russia is just a neofeudalistic duchy. Modern Russia exists as many western politicians can only dream off--unapproachable oligarchy and openly corrupt bureaucracy sitting high above the peasant and serf population. Putin has more economic sense than many of the fascists around the world, but he's still a fascist autocrat. He came to power through the ranks of the secret police. There are never good people working in secret police and intelligence agencies ever--for any country, entity, at any point in history. Just the corrupt and those waiting for the opportunity to become corrupt. Just ask Alexander Litvinenko.

Er... what about George Bush Snr.?

But i agree with your general point. Work in the security services should bar you from overseeing them.

Of course Bush Sr. is corrupt evil. So was his NAZI collaborating, and military-coup attempting father. Just because I recognize Putin for the cloak-and-dagger, fascist, autocrat that he is does not mean I fancy Anglo flavors of the same evil(s). Right now, it's the Anglo branch that's begging to bait Russia into WWIII so that it can preserve The Petro-Dollar Standard and provide cover for the collapse of its eviscerated and mostly illusory economy.

Russia is just a neofeudalistic duchy. Modern Russia exists as many western politicians can only dream off--unapproachable oligarchy and openly corrupt bureaucracy sitting high above the peasant and serf population. Putin has more economic sense than many of the fascists around the world, but he's still a fascist autocrat. He came to power through the ranks of the secret police. There are never good people working in secret police and intelligence agencies ever--for any country, entity, at any point in history. Just the corrupt and those waiting for the opportunity to become corrupt. Just ask Alexander Litvinenko.

But i agree with your general point. Work in the security services should bar you from overseeing them.

Of course Bush Sr. is corrupt evil. So was his NAZI collaborating, and military-coup attempting father. Just because I recognize Putin for the cloak-and-dagger, fascist, autocrat that he is does not mean I fancy Anglo flavors of the same evil(s). Right now, it's the Anglo branch that's begging to bait Russia into WWIII so that it can preserve The Petro-Dollar Standard and provide cover for the collapse of its eviscerated and mostly illusory economy.

Well THAT escalated.

You really think anyone wants WWIII?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Well THAT escalated.

Yep....

There are a lot of psychopaths out there if you haven't noticed. Your prince is one of them.

"In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation." - Prince Charles of Wales

Off his head already, and his mum's too. Then perhaps the nation you live in will cease to be a nation of serfs.

Oh, and don't forget his kids. They're a head too tall as well.

Well THAT escalated.

Yep....

There are a lot of psychopaths out there if you haven't noticed. Your prince is one of them.

"In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation." - Prince Charles of Wales

Off his head already, and his mum's too. Then perhaps the nation you live in will cease to be a nation of serfs.

Oh, and don't forget his kids. They're a head too tall as well.

I think my monitor's malfunctioning. Your text looks distinctly green.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Well THAT escalated.

Absolutely. Its what governments and bankers do when the fraction reserve system has created catastrophic debt and liabilities that endanger their positions. It's also a useful tool for quelling dissent and controlling domestic populations to boot. Declare a war and suddenly people seem to be aquiesent to things like...ignoring the law, human rights, morality, you know it. That's a bit historically speaking though. To be more specific, the foremost reason presently is preserving hegemony through the Petro Dollar Standard. The importance of this cannot be understated. It gives those whom create the dollar and those with easy access to it the ultimate power in the universe, "something for nothing". With it, you can rule the world.

Well THAT escalated.

If Fallout New Vegas is the direct result of it, then **** yes.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I have absolutely no idea what this thread is about. Though I am getting a little worried that lizard men are about to snatch obyknven.

Kroney its about the state of the UK and how you are slaves to an ancient and insidious order of lizardmen

Clearly you weren't aware of this, so I have to ask you....how do you feel about being an unknowing slave?

We should also be thanking Oby for bringing this to our attention

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I can dig the idea that we're slaves to a lizard master race, but the suggestion that the royals are that race is laughable. If they're anything, they're well-meaning buffoons with a serious case of class guilt.

Dirty deeds done cheap.

I can dig the idea that we're slaves to a lizard master race, but the suggestion that the royals are that race is laughable. If they're anything, they're well-meaning buffoons with a serious case of class guilt.

And my question to you is who you'd rather have at the apex of the legal pyramid. A career liar? A sociopath who wants to kill people who wear glasses for asking too many questions?

-Elwood Blues

And my question to you is who you'd rather have at the apex of the legal pyramid. A career liar? A sociopath who wants to kill people who wear glasses for asking too many questions?

A penguin. Who could go wrong with a penguin?

Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence.

I, sir, am an ardent Royalist.

Dirty deeds done cheap.

Not sure if you guys are really Royalists but I'm going to be honest. As an outsider who visits the UK, and can see how much the Royal family does for the UK generally on numerous levels, it always amazes me that  there are people who live in the UK yet who don't appreciate the Royal family or treats them with disdain :shrugz:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Not sure if you guys are really Royalists but I'm going to be honest. As an outsider who visits the UK, and can see how much the Royal family does for the UK generally on numerous levels, it always amazes me that  there are people who live in the UK yet who don't appreciate the Royal family or treats them with disdain :shrugz:

Royalists are the bane of freedom, the epitome of serf minded, the poster boys of the brainwashed.

Royalists are the bane of freedom, the epitome of serf minded, the poster boys of the brainwashed.

Indeed.

There's nothing more servile than demanding greater wealth, power and luxury to a tiny, wealthy, parasitic caste.

Absolute rubbish. The monarchy that you speak of does not exist. A constitutional monarchy, such as we have, only has one power, to stop Parliament from becoming a dictatorship. The sort of power-mongering manipulation you see of democratic institutions in places like Russia, where one or a narrow few gain the ability to hang onto power beyond the realms of reasonable service is impossible here. Indeed, in the several hundred years since the civil war, it has never occurred here. In the event that a PM will attempt to vote in powers to make himself a tyrant or a dictator, the Queen can immediately veto him, dissolve Parliament and create a new one. This is her only power. All other law making ability lies with Parliament.

To call them parasitic is mere, base ignorance. They exist because we allow them to, the Queen knows it, the people know it.

Dirty deeds done cheap.

Absolute rubbish. The monarchy that you speak of does not exist. A constitutional monarchy, such as we have, only has one power, to stop Parliament from becoming a dictatorship. The sort of power-mongering manipulation you see of democratic institutions in places like Russia, where one or a narrow few gain the ability to hang onto power beyond the realms of reasonable service is impossible here.

HAHAHAAHA

In the event that a PM will attempt to vote in powers to make himself a tyrant or a dictator, the Queen can immediately veto him, dissolve Parliament and create a new one. This is her only power. All other law making ability lies with Parliament.

And naturally this power can only be held by those with magical royal blood and can only be exercised provided she and her spawn live lavishly at the expense of others.

To call them parasitic is mere, base ignorance.

No you're just delusional.

Worth noting is that my post was tongue and cheek and directed at an entirely different type of opponent. I honestly didn’t expect someone to come in and defend ****ing “royalism” but I shouldn’t be surprised.

Indeed.

There's nothing more servile than demanding greater wealth, power and luxury to a tiny, wealthy, parasitic caste.

Absolute rubbish. The monarchy that you speak of does not exist. A constitutional monarchy, such as we have, only has one power, to stop Parliament from becoming a dictatorship. The sort of power-mongering manipulation you see of democratic institutions in places like Russia, where one or a narrow few gain the ability to hang onto power beyond the realms of reasonable service is impossible here. Indeed, in the several hundred years since the civil war, it has never occurred here. In the event that a PM will attempt to vote in powers to make himself a tyrant or a dictator, the Queen can immediately veto him, dissolve Parliament and create a new one. This is her only power. All other law making ability lies with Parliament.

To call them parasitic is mere, base ignorance. They exist because we allow them to, the Queen knows it, the people know it.

Naive capitalists so naive. "Queen has no power, people rule blah blah" lol.

queen_elizabeth_and_prince_charles_laugh

Money rule the capitalist world... and Queen is one of most richest person in the world (and other richest persons are her servants/buddies).

http://www.whoownstheworld.com/about-the-book/largest-landowner/

“Queen Elizabeth II the largest landowner on Earth.”

http://www.rense.com/general88/dnts.htm

Absolute rubbish. The monarchy that you speak of does not exist. A constitutional monarchy, such as we have, only has one power, to stop Parliament from becoming a dictatorship. The sort of power-mongering manipulation you see of democratic institutions in places like Russia, where one or a narrow few gain the ability to hang onto power beyond the realms of reasonable service is impossible here.

HAHAHAAHA

In the event that a PM will attempt to vote in powers to make himself a tyrant or a dictator, the Queen can immediately veto him, dissolve Parliament and create a new one. This is her only power. All other law making ability lies with Parliament.

And naturally this power can only be held by those with magical royal blood and can only be exercised provided she and her spawn live lavishly at the expense of others.

To call them parasitic is mere, base ignorance.

No you're just delusional.

Worth noting is that my post was tongue and cheek and directed at an entirely different type of opponent. I honestly didn’t expect someone to come in and defend ****ing “royalism” but I shouldn’t be surprised.

Nice argument. You going to actually back up any of these assertions, or just be confident in your ignorance? I have no idea about you or where you're from or where you've got your ideas from, I wouldn't presume to judge. However, suggesting that (and I'm speaking purely about the British monarchy here, not some general notion of royalty) the British monarchy have any power at all is absolute rubbish. That is fact.

They exist for the reasons Walsingham and myself have already stated. As a figurehead, as a tourist attraction, as diplomats and as a final check on any evil genius schemes a British Vladimir Putin might have. Even that is a one shot weapon as the first time she tried to use it, you can bet it'd be taken away from her.

In conclusion, British constitutional monarchistic democracy is a vastly different beast to other forms of government and I'd suggest you not make wild statements based on a foundation of apparently no knowledge whatsoever.

Dirty deeds done cheap.

I'm still in favour of penguins as heads of state. They're cheap, adorable and charismatic. Just let a penguin waddle in as your head of state and they will be pratically begging you for trade agreements.

• Like 1

Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence.