Crimne really doesn't pay

Walsingham

A gang of thieves stole a sample of the Ebola virus from a doctor traveling along the Kankan-Kissidougou corridor in eastern Guinea, RFI reported Nov. 24. The doctor was taking the sample to a lab for analysis. It appeared as though the thieves were stealing any valuables in sight and did not expect to come across the sample.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

A gang of thieves stole a sample of the Ebola virus from a doctor traveling along the Kankan-Kissidougou corridor in eastern Guinea, RFI reported Nov. 24. The doctor was taking the sample to a lab for analysis. It appeared as though the thieves were stealing any valuables in sight and did not expect to come across the sample.

Yeah-yeah, stupid thieves.

IRL Ebola virus can be very valuable... for terrorists.

1. Stole Ebola virus.

2. Infect some amount of kamikaze

3. Fly to such financial capitals as London, New-York etc. (in present time no defence against infiltration of such trojan horse)

4. Infect as many people as can before death.

5. Epidemies in megapolis, chaos, mighty governments and order just fall.

6. ...

7. PROFIT

Implementation of such  scenario is just question of time. Do you prepared for own future?

2ic8m08.gif

I think Ive read somewhere that Ebola would be a poor choice for bioterror. Something about the infection rate not being high enough and the mortality rate only being ~50%.

The mortality rate is just under 38%.  It also doesn't survive very long in open air, limiting the delivery methods greatly.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Come on, fellahs. This is supposed to be comedy tales of criminal error.

Don't make me blackmail you into commiting comedy crimes yourselves.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Dunno if this counts - "Police: Man falsely tells police he was stabbed, robbed"

Byers said police confirmed Martin had been in the Forsyth County Jail for two weeks on a probation violation and that he had told his boss an even crazier story about being robbed.

“He hadn’t shown up for work in a couple of weeks,” said Byers. “When he didn’t come back they cut his cellphone off and fired him.”

Byers said the story unraveled when detectives uncovered surveillance video of Martin purchasing the knife used to stab himself at a nearby Target store on State Bridge Road.
“He went to great lengths to back up that story by stabbing himself in the leg,” said Byers.

Shoppers at the Target told Petchenik they couldn’t believe someone would go to those lengths to keep a job. “You go to your next job and it’s like, ‘Oh you have a felony for stabbing yourself,’ said Slade McMichael. “How are you gonna explain that?”

from: http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/man-charged-after-allegedly-stabbing-himself-claim/njFwc/

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man